i 一 the aisles

a/n

                                                                       i'm still sort of new at

                                                             writing so there will be mistakes !!

                                                                                           -

 seulgi scanned the aisles of the store looking for the things on her grocery list. shopping was one of her favorite things to do as it passed time. seulgi always had a lot of time. she never really had anyone to hang out with and working didn't interest her since she didn't have any talents. she fiddled with a lock of hair as she moved her things to the counter. nervousness filled her as she wasn't good at talking to people. when she looked up and saw the cashier her heart starting beating abnormally and she could feel her palms getting sweaty. the cashier had such a perfect figure, her hair tied up exposing all of her face's angelic features. the cashier smiled and started scanning the items in seulgi's basket. the two exchanged glances but seulgi decided it was better to look down than at the beautiful girl in front of her.

 "do you need this in a bag?" the cashier girl asked. her voice was the prettiest thing seulgi had ever heard. seulgi nodded quickly and continued to stare down at the floor except for the occasional glance at the cashier girl.

 "what's your name?" seulgi heard herself say. the cashier girl seemed taken back, but she smiled and pointed at the name on her name tag. it read "joohyun". seulgi smiled and nodded. she began to collect her bags after swiping her debit card and signing her name.

"bye joohyun!" seulgi said through her grin. she felt like she was making a friend and it made her extremely giddy.

"it's ms. joohyun to you!" joohyun replied waving cutely. seulgi blushed and quickly walked out the door. she didn't quite understand her feelings for joohyun yet, but she still felt cheery as she skipped down the street with the grocery bags in her hands.