iii 一 re-supplying

a/n

                                                                     pov won't always change

                                                                           each chapter, also

                                                                             joohyun = irene

                                                                                         -

 seulgi got ready hastily. she was too excited about going to the grocery store to even eat breakfast. as she quickly gathered her things, she looked at herself in the mirror. seulgi hated looking into the mirror but she wanted to make sure she looked presentable for her new friend. heading down to the store was exciting but it made seulgi extremely nervous. as she walked through the door of the store there was a quiet dinging noise. she looked over to the counter, but she didn't see joohyun. that made her a little sad but seulgi decided to just go get her groceries. as she was walking into an aisle she felt someone bump into her slightly and then she heard the sound of things dropping.

 "i'm so sorry! i'm not usually the person who puts things on the shelf and-" joohyun stopped explaining when she saw seulgi, "hey you're that girl i talked to!" joohyun said excitedly. seulgi just nodded and blushed a little.

 "y'know, i never got your name.." joohyun mumbled while putting the basket in her hands down.

 "it's seulgi." seulgi responded nervously.

 "seulgi? what a nice name." joohyun beamed. the pair started to pick up the items joohyun dropped. their hands touched as they went for an item and joohyun giggled.

 "how cliché." seulgi said letting out a snort. this made both of the girls giggle. they successfully collected all of the items off of the ground.

 "i better go put all these things on the shelves.." joohyun told seulgi. both the girls didn't want to leave each other's company but neither wanted to admit it.

 "okay, that's cool. i'll go get my stuff." seulgi replied. she was surprised at how comfortable she felt with joohyun.

 "i'll see you at the counter." joohyun said with a smile. both girls went to finish their tasks. seulgi rushed to get all of her things not wanting to be away from joohyun for long. joohyun also stocked the shelves quickly, not bumping into any of the customers this time. joohyun got to the counter before seulgi and got out a strip of paper and began to write something. seulgi finally reached the counter and laid out all of her items on the marble counter. joohyun scanned away, the girls made frequent eye contact but didn't really talk.

 "that'll be $3.70" joohyun informed seulgi, giggling at how serious they were being. seulgi fumbled through her wallet and pulled out her payment. joohyun started bagging the items, slipping a piece of paper into the bag. seulgi caught this but pretended not to. joohyun and seulgi waved at each other awkwardly and seulgi left the store in her usually happy mood. when she got to a bench outside she opened up the bag to see what the piece of paper joohyun slipped in said.

 "call me if you want to hangout - xxx-xxxx" the paper read. seulgi's heart pounded roughly. she hadn't ever gotten a phone number from anyone but family. did this mean her and joohyun were official friends? she folded the paper and put it somewhere safe. she then went home safely.