iv 一 checkout

a/n

                                                                       chapters should start

                                                                               to get longer

                                                                        as the story goes on

                                                                                          -

 joohyun stared nervously at her phone. seulgi hadn't called and joohyun gave her the phone number yesterday. joohyun was starting to think seulgi might have not seen the number. she buried her face in her pillow and sighed deeply. today was a saturday so she didn't have work, and she refused to spend her day off in bed. just as she was about to get up, her phone rang. she thought she was imagining things. joohyun pinched herself a few times to make sure this was actually real. joohyun happily answered the phone.

 "hellooo?" joohyun answered a little to happily.

 "is this the right number?" seulgi asked nervously?

 "are you trying to reach joohyun?" joohyun responded in a serious tone.

 "uhm.. yes." seugli uttered. joohyun could tell she was nervous and it was cute.

 "well, you've reached her." joohyun said giggling into the phone. seulgi loved her giggle.

 "do you have plans?" seulgi asked getting excited.

 "let me see.." joohyun replied pretending to think about it, "looks like my schedule is clear." she finally said after a small pause of silence.

 "there's that really nice place near the store we could go eat at, have you ate?" seulgi told joohyun.

 "i have eaten, but i could go for something else to eat." joohyun lied. she had eaten but she wasn't very hungry.

 "okay, i'll be ready in about fifteen minutes." seulgi promised.

 "it's a date." joohyun said, hanging up.

"a date-" seulgi began to ask before hearing that she had been hung up on. she sighed and put the phone down. joohyun and seulgi both got dressed in a rush. joohyun was a bit more graceful with getting dressed, as seulgi threw on clothes and gathered her things. the feeling of excitement was definitely mutual. seulgi arrived at the food place before joohyun. she started to get nervous as she was going to be crushed if joohyun didn't show up. but, in a matter of seconds a frantic joohyun walked into the food place looking stunning. she wasn't even dressed up for their meeting (seulgi didn't want to call it a date because she didn't know if it actually was), but joohyun still looked amazing. startled by seulgi's staring, joohyun decided to start a conversation.

 "so are you ready to eat?" joohyun asked nervously. joohyun hadn't ever felt nervous with seulgi but this day felt different.

 "i was born ready." seulgi said staring intently at the menu, "what are you going to get?" seulgi wondered.

 "all of these things look so good." joohyun observed. looking at the menu actually made her want to eat.

 "maybe we could pick something random and see if we get lucky." seulgi suggested looking up from the menu to see joohyun.

 "i like that idea." joohyun agreed, she liked how daring seulgi was when it came to food. the girls ordered their food and ate. after paying the check, they headed their separate ways and promised to hang out with each other again sometime.