ii 一 customer service

a/n

                                                                       thanks for all

                                                                  the support even

                                                            though this kinda suckss

                                                                                  -

 joohyun fiddled with the cash register and pulled out  money for the customer she was serving's change. working at the store was supposed to be a part-time job, but joohyun enjoyed it and decided to do make it her full job. although she wasn't good at talking to people outside of the store, being the cashier and helping people gave her more confidence. she never really befriended any of her customers, she knew some of the people who would regularly come in but there was no communication outside of the store. joohyun prepared everything for her next customer and waited for someone to come. when a girl stepped up and put her basket of basic groceries down, joohyun made small talk. the girl seemed shy and joohyun found that kind of cute so she continued talking to her.

 "what's your name?" asked the girl, joohyun was surprised by the girl's sudden question as most of her responses to things had been nods. joohyun smiled at pointed to the shiny nametag the manager let her put on her uniform. the girl nodded again and looked down. joohyun finished scanning the items and gave the girl her price. after an awkward silence the girl spoke again.

 "goodbye joohyun!" the girl said cutely while making her way out with her grocery bags. the girl fiddled with her hair a lot and joohyun took note of that. without hesitation joohyun responded so the girl wouldn't be as nervous around her.

 "it's joohyun-unnie to you!" joohyun beamed, giving the girl a wave. she could tell the girl was younger by the way she handled her belongings. as the girl walked out happily, she realized she hadn't even learned the girl's name. joohyun sighed and got back to work, but continued playing out talking to the girl again in her head.