Chapter 2

Thank you for reading the last chapter. Please share this book,I would love to have more people read my books :)Thanks, I love you all. 

Kamryn's POV

As I put our stuff in the compartment above us May has already claimed the window seat. I laughed as her nose was pressed to staring out at the runway. She's acting like she's never been on a plane before. Even though every summer we fly to California to see our Grandmas. They're best friends and live right next to each other, so then their daughters/our moms were  best friends, and so are me and May. May loves plane rides, she acts like we're on a roller coaster as we are taking off and as we are landing.

"I'm quite surprised we've never been kicked off of a plane before." I say to her as I sit down beside her

"It'll happen one day " she said shrugging her shoulders.

"May, that's not a good thing." I said looking at her

"Oh well," 

"This is going to be one long flight, we have to fly from Washington all the way to eventually land in Britain."

"Where do we first land?" May asks

"I think inDenver, the last state we land in is Maine,  then we fly to Ireland, and then London, England." 

"Hello, It's the Captain speaking" the captain said as he came on I ignored him and the safety procedures that I've heard about a million times. May is till bouncing about in our seat. 

"Kam we're starting take-off!" May said excitedly. I laugh at her excitement as I see a young girl all alone and nervous sitting across th aisle from us. 

"Hey, no need to be afraid, I mean look at my friend here." I said with a smile using my thumb to point to May who had her arms up and ready. I laugh as I turn back to the girl.

"T-thanks" she said timidly. 

"No problem."I say with a smile as I continue to talk to May before I fall asleep. 

20hrs later

I wake up laying on May's shoulder, as the captains voice came on saying we will be landing soon. I shook May awake and she immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She has a really weak bladder. She came back with a smile on her face.

"I feel better now."

"TMI" I say putting my hands over my ears.

"Oh, stop it ." she laughed and sat back down with me. We put on our seatbelts and threw our hands up as we descened. We laughed the whole way down. It was so great.

May's Pov

As we get off the plane, the lady in front of us, in the tunnel, kept giving us weird looks.

"Excuse me, just because me and my friend like to have fun, doesn't mean you can judge us" I don't think she liked what I said because she turned around and stuck her nose up in the air and stomped off. 

"What was her problem?" I ask Kam as I laugh, but of course she is paying no attention she has her earbuds in.I roll my eyes and walk in front of her. I follow the signs of baggage claim when I bump into someone which causes me to fall on my behind. 

"Oh I'm so sorry, here let me help you with there" he says as he gives his hand to me. I look up at his face and he looks like he was chiseled from stone, I gladly took his hand and pulled myself up. Even his hand was rock hard, but in a good way. I saw Kam give me a thumbs up from behind him as she points to her phone and walks away.I knew that meant to call her when I'm done talking to this masterpiece . I look back over as he's writing something down on a piece of paper.He looks back up at me and smiles, my legs turn into jelly I'm surprised I didn't just melt right then and there. 

"Call me sometime, I'm David," He say with a husky voice 

"I'm May, I'll definately call you, here's mine" I say taring off half off the paper and writing down mine. 

"Bye" 

"Bye" I wave as I skip down the stairs not caring who saw as I was too happy to care about others at the moment. I texted Kam and she told me that she was in baggage claim. 

I hurried off to go find her with a smile gracing my lips. 

So here's the second chapter, I hoped you liked it, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. Did you like it? Did you hate it? I really want to know. Third chapter is coming soon, I promise. 

Lots of Love, 

Jazzy