Chapter 3

May's POV

As we walk out of the Airport it's raining so we rush to the bus and buy two tickets and quickly grab some seats at the back and start to ring out our hair. 

"Wow, It sure is pouring out there" I said

"Yeah, no kidding" She cuckled as I stared out the window. 

"Well at least we made it to the bus." I laughed

"That's true, well, we need to get to 'The Montague On The Gardens'"

"Ooh lala, sounds fancy" I said with a British accent wich earned me some glares from people on the bus.

Kam started laughing  which also earned her some glares, until we were shushed by the lady in front of us. 

When we arrive at the hotel we hurry off with all of our bags. We rush into the hotel to escape the rain. Kam walks up to the counter and checks us in. A boy comes up and tries to grab our bags and I kick him in the shins. 

"Ow!" he said holding his shin. 

"May! That was the bellboy, he was taking our bags to the room!" 

"Oh My Gosh! I'm so sorry sir, I really didn't mean to, I thought you were trying to steal my bags"I say as I hurry over to him to see if he was alright. 

"Bloody Hell, you kick really hard" he said through gritted teeth 

"Are you okay?" I asked nervously, scared that he was hurt. 

"I can't believe you kicked him" Kam laughed as we got settled in our room.

"Oh whatever. I'm going to bed" I say as I fall on the bed.She agrees as she goes to her bed. 

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I walk out on the balcony to see the sun rising and its so peaceful. I decide to get dressed and go down to get something to eat. I walk down the stairs to the restaurant outside. I sit down facing the museum on the otherside of the street. The waiter comes and I order a banana crepe and an herbal grey tea. 

"How did I know you would be here?" Kam laughs as she sits next to me with her camera. 

"Are you gonna take some pictures today?" I ask as I see the camera in her lap. 

"Yeah, do you wanna go with me?" 

"How about we meet back here at about noon " I say as I look at my phone clock. 

"Ok, that sounds fine" Kam says. After we eat and talk about what we were going to do today, we go our seperate ways. 

I have my head staring at my phone as I bump into someone and fall to the ground. 

"We really need to stop running into each other like this" He laughed, I saw a hand in front of me and I took it to help me stand.

"Yes, I also need to start looking where I'm going." I chuckle as I dust myself off. 

"I was actually going to call you and see if you wanted to come have tea with me?" 

"Umm, I was actually going to explore the city today."