Chapter 5

Ok, so here is Chapter 5. Stupid wattpad deleted this chapter, so I had to rewrite it. 

Kam's POV

"Why do we have to go?" May whined as she fell back on her bed. 

"Oh stop complaining. You are going to love Ireland." I tell her as I continue to pack my suitcase. 

"But, there's no David in Ireland." 

"Well, there are probably people in Ireland named David," I smirk as I know I'm making her frustrated. 

"You know what I mean," She says as she glares at me upside down on the bed. 

"Oh, I know. I was just messing with you. I smirk at her "Now, get folding" I say sternly. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... mom,"she says with a smirk. 

"Oh really?" I question her with a look of annoyance. 

"Ok, ok," she said raising her hands in surrender"I'll pack, but I won't be happy about it," She says grumpily. 

"That's what I thought. By the way, you have twenty minutes." I say as I go into the bathroom.

"WHAT!!" she screamed behind me. I turn to see her rushing around the Hotel room grabbing all of her clothes and shoving them in bags. After ten minutes she's finally done packing her things. I double check our bags as we leave the hotel room. 

" If it's meant to be, you'll see David again," I tell her sincerely. 

"Well then, I hope that it's meant to be," May said. We call for a taxi when it starts to rain. A man stops and we hop in I quickly pay him and explain where we need to be. He zooms off and May and I decide to look out the windows to see the last of London, England. 

As we pull up to the airport I see May wipe away a single tear before putting on a brave smile I grab her phone from the car and dial David's number.  

"Hello?" He asks over the phone. "May?"

"Umm, actually I'm May's best friend, how far away from the airport are you? 

David's POV

I sit in my favorite cafe as I work on a paper that's due for my college English class. I look over at my iPhone 6 to check the time when I receive a call from May.

"Hello?" I ask "May?"

"Umm, actually I'm May's best friend. How far away from the airport are you" she asks in a hushed tone

"Umm, maybe about ten minutes, why?"

" Hurry, you need to..." She's interrupted by what sounds like May "I have to go, be here" she says before hanging up. I leave $5 on the table and walk out and get a taxi to the airport.

~ten minutes later ~

He pulls up to the airport and I jump out quickly. This girl texted me where I need to go. I quickly went through security and found the gate they were at.

" David?!  May exclaims before standing up in surprise. I run up to her and pick her up, hugging  her tightly. " What are you doing here???"