Chapter 4

David's POV

I watched as May bounced from shop to shop estatically. I suggestee we look around after we got booted from the museum. May is so silly, and adorable. I really like her it sucks that she is leaving tomorrow for Ireland. I wish I could go with her, or she could stay here. She's so personal and open, and happy. 

As I  was lost in my thoughts May started an argument with a lady.I walk up with a slight smile as I heard her say that she would never be too old to climb trees. 

"Come on May, she's obviously not worth it. " I say as I grab her hand and start walking away. 

"People like her make me so... angry.I will never be  too old to do what I love" She said feircely. 

"I agree" I chuckle. She looks down at our hands to see a butterfly land on them.  

Kam's POV

As I finish taking photos I decide to take a stroll through Russell Square. I observe the people playing and the birds singing.  I smile as I feel the rough bark of the trees that reminds me so much of my childhood. I start to recieve strange looks, probably because I was feeling the trees, not in a weird way, but as I walk by them. I wish I could live here away from the drama of school, and my family, or bullies. Its so... peacful. I look down at my watch to see its 12:15. 

"Oh no!I have to go." I cried out and ran to the street and started runnig back to the Hotel. 

I finally reached the hotel and ran to the cafe outside. I arrived out of breath and panting. 

"You always were the late one" May laughed as she saw me trying to catch my breath. 

"Shut up May" I told her as I finally caught my breath.

I look through the fence and see a man walk away sadly with hi down and shoulders slumped. 

"Who do you reckon that is?" I ask her. She turns around and looks back down at her tea. 

"I kinda of told him I couldn't go out with him"

"Is that David?" I ask in shock after I recognized him from the airport.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Oh, well. You don't need him. " I said with a smile as I stood up holding my hand out to her.She looked surprised at first before taking my hand and standing up. A smile appears on her face. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" She laughed as we started to walk towards the shops. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I really don't know if I'll be able to finish this by the end of the contest, I kind of got a late start. But, I will continue with this book no matter what, I have high hopes for this book. Well I really hoped you liked it, bye.