003 ×

[ still no.mercy timeline ]

Kihyun wasn't able to concentrate on the shooting together with Hoseok and Minhyuk. Hyunwoo kept watching them, but he seemed to be dissatisfied. It confused Kihyun. What was the problem? Did they look strange or something? Nah, that couldn't be the reason since Hoseok and Minhyuk were so damn handsome.

After the photo shoot, Kihyun went to their changing room. He had to change his clothes since all of them had to look different on the group pictures. He didn't notice Minhyuk following him.
"Kihyunnie-ah~, did you notice our leader's faces he made during our shooting? He kept looking at you all the time! Ah~, I'm so jealous!" Minhyuk said while hugging Kihyun from the back. Kihyun was surprised, but smiled.
"What are you saying Hyung? He wasn't looking at me. And if he was, it was only because I failed and the photos won't look good because of me."
"Kihyunnie, you're so blind." Minhyuk turned Kihyun in his direction and hugged him again. "Open your eyes, little one! He was watching you, and he wasn't happy about the fact that he couldn't take the photos with you!" Minhyuk stated with a happy voice. Kihyun froze.
"W-Why do you think so? A-And why should I care?" Kihyun asked, insecurity obvious in his voice.
"Aww~, come on Kihyunnie-ah~. I know you like him, and I know he likes you as well!" Minhyuk sounded even happier now. Kihyun just looked at his Hyung. How would he know about him liking their leader? Minhyuk noticed the question in Kihyun's eyes.
"You're an open book for me Kihyunnie-ah~ and to be honest, your trips into dreamland are always at the same time: when you look at our Hyunwoo!" Minhyuk stated and kept smiling at Kihyun and Kihyun kept looking confused at Minhyuk in return.

Hyunwoo stood near the door to the changing room, listening to Minhyuk and Kihyun's conversation. He didn't plan on eavesdropping, but he couldn't just go away as he heard Minhyuk telling Kihyun that Hyunwoo liked him. How did Minhyuk even know? Wasn't he the one with lack of emotions? Well, whatever, if Kihyun knows it's gonna be easier for him to make a move towards Kihyun. Hyunwoo planned on seducing him slowly. He had learned from Jooheon, who did the same with Changkyun. It was nice to watch them together. Changkyun wasn't yet aware of his luck, but Jooheon was determined to make Changkyun his own.
"Hyung, I need to change now! And you should too. The group photos are still left to take." Hyunwoo heard Kihyun telling Mingyuk.
"You're just changing the topic. So, tell me I'm right!"
"N-No you're not, you're imagining things!"
"Aw~. Come on, Kihyunnie. Just tell me I'm right! He won't know! It's not like he's listening to us talking about this!" Hyunwoo had to smirk at Minhyuk's answer. He did listen and he wouldn't stop anytime soon.
"U-Uhm, y-yeah I like him, b-but-" Kihyun couldn't complete his sentence since Minhyuk hugged him tight and laughed.
"See, Seeee? I knew I was right!" Minhyuk smiled at the younger one and Hyunwoo smirked outside. This will really make things easier for him, but now he should make them stop their conversation. He walked into the changing room and it was quiet immediately. Hyunwoo looked at them like he didn't know about anything.
"Oh, did I disturb you two?" He asked as if he didn't know what they had been talking about.
"No, no it's okay!" Kihyun answered as fast as he could. Minhyuk looked at Kihyun with a smiling face before he started to change his clothes. Hyunwoo then started to change his clothes as well. Kihyun went all red and hurried to look somewhere else. Okay, he couldn't look away. His leader's body was just too good, too delicious. Hyunwoo suddenly turned into Kihyun's direction and Kihyun couldn't stop himself from looking at his leader's upper body. His arms looked so strong and we really, really don't have to start to talk about his abs. Hyunwoo did it on purpose, but Kihyun didn't notice. In Hyunwoo's eyes Kihyun didn't have to notice at all, at least not yet. Hyunwoo might be like a robot, but when it came to Kihyun he knew what he had to do and if he really didn't know what to do, he would just ask Jooheon.

Kihyun managed to change his clothes after Hyunwoo left the room, he was too busy with watching his leader get undressed and dressed again. Kihyun left the room as the very last one. Even the other members, who came in afterwards, were out of the room before him. The director called the members to get into position. After the photographer took a few more shots he rearranged the members. Hyunwoo was now next to Kihyun, making the younger more nervous than he already had been. What was all this today? Normally, he wasn't that sensitive to Hyunwoo at all, but today was different. Hyunwoo was different.