011 ×

Hyunwoo spent the whole night in the practice room. Dancing of course. Well, that's what it looked to others but the truth was, inside his head he was thinking of ways to show Kihyunnie his love with 'add me in'. There were so many ways he could do it, but he wanted it to be perfect. Literally. Showing Kihyun how much he loved him. Kihyunnie should stop worrying about the possibility that Hyunwoo might end their relationship. Hyunwoo would never do that. Never.

At 9 am, Hoseok and Jooheon stood outside the practice room. They were watching their leader dance, not knowing what to do. They were kind of fascinated by the whole situation. How in the world was it even possible for one man to dance THIS long!? He was there for almost 12 hours now. He must be so tired and worn out.
"We should take him home.. you know.." Jooheon said after some time, feeling akward.
"Yeah.. definitely. I can't believe he was here all night long. No wonder everyone was so worried... and our little Kihyunnie so angry." Hoseok answered him. They boys looked at each other and both let out a heavy sigh. Finally, they walked into the room, looking at their leader who stopped his dancing as he noticed the two of them.
"What yre you guys doing here? I'm coming home soon." Hyunwoo said. He had no idea how late it was, he had been lost in his thoughts all the time so he was also a little confused to see them now.
"Hyung.. it's past 9 am now. You didn't come home all night! We were so damn worried!!" Hoseok told him. Hyunwoo just looked at them in shock. 9 am?! That couldn't be! He took his phone and turned it on in order to check on the time. They were right! How could this happen!?
"You must be tired, Hyung.. let's go home now. We'll talk to Manager-nim.. maybe he's going to drop practice for today?" Jooheon added to the conversation, looking at the leader, who seemed to be totally lost.

Hyunwoo had to admit now. He really felt terribly tired. Why didn't he notice?.. Whatever.
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's go home! I need to see Kihyunnie." Hyunwoo smiled at the two younger ones in front of him.
"Well.. about Kihyun.. I may tell you he's angry with you. And this time I'm actually able to understand his reasons." Hoseok added. He sighed heavily. Hyunwoo had screwed up, again. Kihyun must be so mad at him now. He didn't even send Kihyun a message that he would come home late.. or wouldn't come home at all. His precious Kihyunnie must be imagining the worst things ever. Now it was Hyunwoos turn to sigh heavily. The only thing he could do now, was hoping it wouldn't be that bad.

--

Well, it was that bad. When the three of them returned, Hyunwoo went straight to Kihyuns room. Hyunwoo didn't even bother to take off his shoes, and that's actually a big nono. He walked into the room, looking at Kihyuns bed. He was all curled up under his blankets. On the other bed was Minhyuk, signaling him with his hands, that Kihyun was sleeping.. or crying? Hyunwoo couldn't really tell since Minhyuks moves looked like he wanted to get rid of a fly. Hyunwoo ignored him and walked towards the others bed. He sat down besides Kihyun and started to stroke his back through the sheets.
"Honey, are you awake?" He asked, quietly. If his love was really sleeping then he wouldn't want to wake him up. Kihyun moved away from his touch, towards the wall. 'After all he's awake.' Hyunwoo thought.
"Listen Honey.. I was at the practice room all night long. I forgot about time, and when Jooheon and Hoseok came to get me, I was as worried as you must have been. Please forgive me." Hyunwoo sighed. Kihyun then suddenly throw away his blankets and looked at Hyunwoo. His eyes were all red and puffy. He had cried all night long, worrying about Hyunwoo, missing him and imagining him being together with someone else.

As Hyunwoo saw Kihyuns eyes, he felt guilty in an instant. He really should feel sorry. How could he forget about time?!
"You think I'm going to believe this crap!?" Kihyun asked him, almost shouting at the older.
"N..no.. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's the truth!"
"The truth!? You were gone for over 12 hours!! Dou you really think I'm going to believe you!?.." Kihyun started to cry again. ".. just leave me alone!!" Kihyun hid again under the sheets. He didn't want to see Hyunwoos face. He was crying out of frustration. He was able to see it in Hyunwoos eyes. He really did tell the truth, but Kihyun just didn't want to believe him. 12 damn hours were too long! He didn't tell him. Kihyun would have accompanied him, if he really wanted to dance all night. He was so mad at him. Hyunwoo felt terrible and guilty. After some more minutes he stood up again.
"I'm really sorry Hun. Please forgive me this last time. I promise it won't happen ever again!" Hyunwoo said, head hanging low. Then he walked out of the room, leaving the two boys alone.