You hang out

YOU HANG OUT

It was the most boring weekend in the history of boring weekends. Or.. It would have been if your new friend Papyrus hadn't called. Hello?

"HELLO NEVAEH.. ITS ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

"Hey Paps, whats up?"

"... I AM BORED AND MISS GRACE AND SANS ARE AT GRILLBYS. WOULD YOU LIKE TO HANG OUT?"

"U-uhh, sure. What would you like to do?"

"TO BE HONEST, MISS... I HAVE NO IDEA."

You laugh

"IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO?"

"Uhh.. Do you like board games or puzzles?"

He gasps excitedly on the other end of the line.

"yES I dO!"

"Ok you can come over here if you want and we can play some of them I guess." You laugh.

"ALL RIGHT MISS, ILL BRING THE SPAGHETTI!!!"

You say goodbye and hang up the phone. And then realize Your house is a mess. You hurry to clean up before Papyrus gets here and set out some of your favorite board games hoping Paps would like them too, When you heard a rather loud knock at the door. You open it and see none other than the great Papyrus standing at the door holding a Tupperware box filled with freshly cooked spaghetti.

"HELLO NEVAEH, ARE YOU READY TO PLAY SOME BOARD GAMES?"

You giggle. "Yes, Papyrus I am."

*nothing interesting happens when you played board games (^3^)*