He's See's Your Cuts (Optional Feels Chapter)

WHEN HE SEES YOUR CUTS

(oh ma gahhh)

(your POV)

It was late and you were over at the Skelebros (and Graces) house for the weekend. You were helping Papyrus cook spaghetti for you all to eat and trying to keep your cuts concealed under your long-sleeved shirt was proving more difficult than it should; As you scurried around helping the tall skeleton with the pasta. At one point you learned your arm against the burning stove, and without realizing, burnt yourself on it. "

OW!" you cried and Papyrus took notice

"NEVAEH!" He came over to you and brought you over to the sink where he proceeded to roll up your sleeves making you wince hoping he wouldn't notice the scars that littered your arms. He didn't. Not at first. He just turned your arm over and inspected the burn. It wasn't that bad so he just turned on the water and ran your arm under it for a few seconds before turning the water off, still holding your hand. "

ARE YOU ALRIGHT NOW, MISS NEVAEH?" he asked you. you nodded and he looked back to your hand. before you could put your sleeve back down, he turned over your arm and saw the cuts.

"MISS NEVAEH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKED BY A CAT?" he yelled and you could hear Grace jump up from the couch and whisper to sans Sans we should go. "What?"

"I'll explain later ok, lets just go upstairs for now ok?"Sans finally understood what was going on. 'OHHH. ok."

You looked back over at Papyrus who was looking at you worriedly

"N-no papyrus, not exactly."

"THEN WHAT HAPPE- "Just then he realized where they came from and his eye sockets widened "

O-Oh Nevaeh, Noo.." He whimpered, orange tears forming at the base of his eye sockets. "

Papyrus, p-please don't cry.. I-it's ok-"

"ITS NOT OK! IT'S NOT OK FOR YOU TO DO THIS TO YOURSELF! Y-YOU-" He was practically bawling at this point, too emotional to finish his sentence. He sat down on the floor, burying his face into his knees, his scarf flowing around him onto the floor and over his head, shaking and sobbing. You started to panic, you could tell the tall skeleton really cared about you and here he is crying for you because of you on his kitchen floor. You kneeled down next to him on the floor. Papyrus touched your arms again, wiping orange tears from his eyes "

I care about you a lot Nevaeh and I don't want you to hurt yourself.. Y-you don't deserve this. You are a rainbow, perfect and beautiful, and if anyone ever makes you feel like anything less than a rainbow then I will personally confront them and tell them that and to shove off."

"Thank you Papyrus." You said wiping pinkish red tears from your face and hugging the skeleton closer.

The fire alarm went off and a sprinkler on the ceiling drenched you two and you had to run out of the kitchen to avoid the water, laughing. Grace fell down the stairs and Sans was up at the top laughing like a dumbass "

Grace Jesus I told you it was just Paps spaghetti, that happens a lot." Sans choked out between laughs. Grace got up, made a face at Sans and went to take the ruined spaghetti off of the stove and papyrus turned off the fire alarm cuz everyone else was too short.

"Guess we'll have to make some more." Grace said.

"Lets all help." Sans suggested. Papyrus gave an enthusiastic nod.

"GREAT IDEA BROTHER!" Everyone laughed together and you all started making the spaghetti. As you all did this Papyrus glanced up to you, giving you a smile and a small peck on the cheek. You could forget your past and move on in life, and you really thought you could spend the rest of your life with this skeleton.