You Almost Die

YOURE SICK

(your POV)

You woke up on the Skelebros couch feeling Different. Not a good different. You tried to sit up, but a sudden sharp pain in your head told you to stay put. Where was Grace? She probably knows whats going on. She must be with sans. From there you had two choices: Ignore the horrible pain in your head and go up the stairs for Grace, or wait.

"Waiting is for the weak." you mumbled to yourself pushing yourself up off the couch, ignoring your aching heads say in the matter. You're vision was starting to go dark as you climbed the stairs. Only to pass out halfway up.

(??? time later)

You opened your eyes once again to find yourself, not in the skelebros house at all, but rather, in a very sterile looking environment. One of the hospital rooms of the lab (Grace's lab) you guessed. The only thing you didn't know was how you got there. Just then, none other than your scientist friend, Grace appeared. Despite the fact that you couldn't see her eyes due to her large glasses, you could sense the genuine worry in her face. She looks over to you.

"OMG, Nev, thank Asgore you're ok, it's been like a week!" She said walking over to you. "We were all pretty worried, you know. Paps, oh my god you should see him. He found you on the stairs and started freaking out. He hasn't stopped sobbing since. He keeps saying something about regretti spaghetti." she laughed

"Where is he?" You asked. She pointed over to a few chairs against the wall across the room from your bed. There he was, stretched out across the three of them, sleeping. He had dark circles under his eyes either from crying or lack of sleep. You stared at him for a little bit. Just, thinking. Grace took notice

"Hey do you want me to wake him up? He's been sleeping for a while." she asked. You didn't want to wake him up, but you wanted to see his face. You wanted to him to know you were ok. You looked at him again and nodded. Grace walked over to him and shook him gently

"Hey Papy, its time to wake up." she said.

"H-hm?" He grumbled a little before opening his eyes and locking his eyes with yours. His eyes widened and he jumped up from the chairs and ran over to your bedside throwing his arms around you drowning you in kisses.

"NEVAEH I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE OK!" Orange tears of joy streamed from his eye sockets. His loud voice startled you a little bit but you were happy to see him. You felt a lot better already.

You had a horrible fever (106*) and you almost died. But you slowly got better until you were as good as new.

You were just glad that Papyrus right there when you needed him. He really was great.