Chapter 2

I was, oh no not was, I am bitter. Is it because of my past or is it because of my personality? I have no clue but on that day, I was determined to destroy every part of this man's life on that day forward.

I continued to wait until the day I was discharged from the hospital, as soon as I was able to leave I checked on the man who took everything from me. Oh I am so going to kill your family so slow you will beg for my mercy, but sadly I don't know that word anymore. Why don't we do a little check up on your file hmm? I see the clipboard and picked it up, I scanned through the file and my eyes stopped at one sentence. He was drunk-driving, this man who rammed into my car and killed my family was drunk?! Oh now I'm pissed, now he did it. My smile grew as I grabbed his I.V., I tear it out of his arm and decreased the amount of morphine and antibiotics flowing into his system. This won't hurt you too much, just enough. For now, don't worry I've been trained to be a doctor, your in safe hands, well not really. I guess in hands that want to keep you alive for now. I watched as his breathing became labored and sweat began to form on his tan skin, I smirk and leave his hospital room. I look down to see that I am still in my hospital gown, I walk back to my room. I grab my bag, as I walk to the bathroom I see his personal file on the front desk. Hmm, I want that. I continue to walk until I reach the bathroom, I walk in and change into real clothing, nothing much to it just a black tank top, a pair of ripped up jeans, and my leather jacket. I slide on my converses and walk out to the front desk to sign out, I set my backpack on the man's file by 'accident' and check myself out. "Isabella Jayden for discharge please," I say with my fake sweetness, hiding my whole personality away. The nurse nods as she turns to check my file, as she does I slide the man's file in my backpack. "Ah yes, Dr. Jayden have a fantastic day. I enjoy your work in forensics and also medical medicine." she says, smiling as if she just met her hero. I nod, "Why thank you for the complement, I will come back to see the bodies of my husband and child in a few days," With that I picked my bag up and walked out of the hospital. Oh to find out all about you sir, to find about you.

I simply walk home after that, I only had a change of clothes and keys in my bag when I went to the hospital. My home is a modern house, a very expensive modern house, now how I got my home was simple from my job and 'jobs'. My husband didn't know how much money I stole before him, a lot of it was dirty money but I don't care. As long as I got what I wanted then I didn't kill my targets, simple. Of course that didn't mean I just killed, I did get my education as a valedictorian in high school and went to a university to actually earn my doctorates in medicine and forensics. I set my bag on my couch, opening the file. Hmm, Alexander Johnson, 34-years old, Caucasian male, business man, no criminal record. This guy is super boring, there is like noting fun with him. Oh there is something fun, a wife and son, Crystal Johnson and Derrick Johnson. I'll get their files later, I can do that. Oh what I can do to them, what can I do to this family.

Do they want to play a game?