New Way

Sean POV
I woke up on a empty bed. I glance around the room and saw the clock. 11:38. It reads. I sat up and took a quick shower and brush my teeth.

10mins later

I walk downstairs to see my ginger haired girlfriend. I went behind her and place my hands on her waist and started kissing her neck. A small cute giggle escape her mouth. "Good morning cutie." She said with her cute accent. "What we got to eat?" I ask looking at the empty small kitchen. "We have three slices of pizzas left and that's about it for us." She said.
"Did you ate anything?" She shook her head no. I sigh. "Eat the rest of the pizza slices, I go search for a job." Before she said anything, I kiss her and Astro goodbye and walk out the door.

וווווו

Sigen POV
I felt tears beamed my eyes. I hate loving like this. Me and Sean cant even aford this by ourselves and we have a baby on our hand. How are we suppose to feed a third mouth. One day she just gonna get too old for breastfeading. I heard a snall adorable laugh coming from Astro as she shoved her fingers into her mouth.
"You must be hugery cutie."

Sean POV
11:50PM

I stood in the middle of the battlefield waiting for my opponent. I took out my pocket knife preparing it for battle. The crowd cheered as my opponent came out to the the battleground. Their we're people shouting out here or their on who money they we're betting on. "Awh, look at this cutie thinking he knows how to play good old game of a knife fight." I rolled my eyes only getting chuckles as in a response instead. "Lets just do this already man."