Job Interview (3/3)

That's funny:). A wiishu video right on top of a septiplier video. Get on her level :-} .

Signe pov
I sat down waiting patiently. For someone to start my job interview. I sigh and look at my shaking hand. I was nervous and scared. I really do want this job but I'm so nervous right now I can't even express that much of my feelings.
I just really need this job for Astro and Sean. I love them both to death. I can't live without them.
I felt my lips curl up just thinking about them. Just then the door burst open and i saw a lady.
"Hello! Sorry im late, kids issues." I just smile at her and said, "no problem."
"Okay we are gonna start off with a few questions that are gonna get harder and a bit personal as we go on." The lady said while getting out a clipboard and writing down some information.  Oh jeez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well thank you Signe. The lady cheerfully chirp and smile at me. "So did I get the job? " I sat up listening in on what she was gonna tell me. "I can't give you that information but from the questions and the drawings you I feel like you did a pretty good job but that depends on the boss. Anyways we will call you in a week telling you of you got the job or not." I nodded my head and left.
Ugh! Why can't she just tell me.