Talk

Sean pov

To be honest,  I was scared about me starting this YouTube channel but over these past few months, I gotten over 1,000 subs!  Bit signe started talking way less to me but at least she supports me.  On the other hand.  She started drawing more, she wanted to set a online site for herself and sell her drawings and I definitely support that.
"Hey cutie! " I said as I lift Astro up and began to tickle her. She began to laugh out her cute little giggles that I love so much. I then walk down stairs with little Astro in my arms.  I prepare her a bottle and fed it to her. "Bae I be right back I'm gonna grab some food." Since I been verify by YouTube they been paying me but very little. I've been grateful tho. "Alright bye! " I yelled out and the door slammed shut.  I was actually really happy about my YouTube channel.  I got a shout out from a famous youtuber to give me a little boost so I got a great start off. But me and Signs been talking less.  I think she still mad but she still love and support me and that's all I can ever ask for.
"Mmm-m-mamma? " Astro stutter out.  I look at her shock because how young she is talking and her first word isn't "Dada" or "daddy ".
She began to say mamma over and over again. And me being overly excited I yelled  "yes" and cheer at her. She then began to clap at what she did. I brought her face to lips as I began to kiss her on her cheek.