Tell me why?

Signe pov

The door burst open as a happy Sean came through the door.  "Shhhs!" I snap pointing to the sleeping baby.  I then notice the huge smile on his face . He came up to me and smash our lips together.
"Baby you won't believe what I bought." I look confusingly at him.  He then put a black body bag on the ground and pulled out his 'amazing purchase'.  "SEAN WHAT HELL! " I screamed as I look at a bunch of cameras, microphones and some lightning sh!t.
A small whimper felled out of Astro. Sean push me into the wall and cover my mouth. " Your gonna wake her up." "Where the hell did you get all that money? " I whisper shouted at him.
"Baby I'm gonna start recording and then we gonna make money off of YouTube! " His smile brightly shine at me. "I can't believe you wasted money like this. " "Baby trust me, give it some  time to adjust. " I begin to rub my temples trying to hold back tears and my anger.
I shove him away from me and sat on the couch covering my face.  "Sean I have no idea where the hell you got this idea and money but I just hope all the fücking money you wasted was worth it. "  I felt tears beaming from my eyes.
"Babe... " I push Sean off me and felt tears streaming down my face. 
"I... I give you some time. " He took Astro and left to take a walk.  What a fucking dumbass.