The Flight

Jack's POV-

I grip my armrests with anticipation. Over 10 hours. That's not alot depending on how you think of it. It's less than half a day! But on the other hand, IT'S ALMOST HALF A DAY! I sigh. I'll just listen to some music or something to occupy my mind. I turn on music and Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots comes on. I nod my head along to the beat mouthing the lyrics. Before too long my favorite part came on.

My name's Blurry Face and I care what you think.

It's only two lines but I like it so oh well.

Jalisa's POV(Earlier)- I sit down in my seat, Jack on one side and an empty seat on the other. If I close my eyes maybe time will pass by quicker. In a minute or two I feel a kiss on my cheek...from the empty seat. I open my eyes and look over, a smile widening on my face. "Babe! I didn't know we had a flight next to each other!" Brian quickly hugs me. I smile and laugh, laying my head on his shoulder, his arm hugging my shoulders. Could this get any better? "I love you." I feel a smile spread across my face as he said it. I guess it can "I love you too." I sigh happily as the plane starts to lift off.

Brian's POV-

A smile stretches across my face as Jalisa falls asleep on my shoulder. She looks so cute when she is sleeping. I ask a stewardess for a blanket. She comes back with one and aws as I lay it across Jalisa so she won't get cold. I look back up at her and she smiles and whispers to me. "You two look so cute together. I hope you're happy with each other." I smile. "Thank you and we are." She slowly walks away as I kiss Jalisa's head and fall asleep with my head on the headrest as to not disturb her.

Jacks' Mom's POV(I'm just doing everybody)-

I look over at my children and my daughters soul mate. Jalisa and Jack were so happy when I said we were moving to LA, and Jack explained to me why. Later on, Jalisa also explained why she was sad as well. I then found out that Brian's mom, Danielle, was booking the same flight as me. I asked her if I could trade seats with her son so he and my daughter could sit together, and she both happily and gladly agreed. Now I'm sitting next to her, across the aisle from my kids, smiling happily. I hope he treats her well.

Danielle's POV-

I look over Mary's(Jack's Mom because he either never said her name or I can't remember it) shoulder to look at Brian. I notice him asleep with Jalisa's head on his shoulder. I know she is a nice kid, and I know she will treat him well. I also know he really loves her and would not do anything to hurt her. They love each other more than I've ever seen in such young soul mates. I guess love really doesn't depend on she despite what my father thought.

Hey guys! I am going to update this again on Thursday because of my updated schedule. Tomorrow I will update my Phanfiction. Little bot of self promo here, but it's called Once In A Lifetime Doesn't Exist~A Phanfiction and if you ship Phan it would help boost it bunches if you guys go check it out! Love you all! Well thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all 'round. Whoo-Chu! Whoo-Chu! And as always I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye!