The Airport

Jacks POV-

I wake up as the plane lands and look over at Jalisa and her boyfriend, Ryan I think his name was, sleeping. I shake Jalisa's shoulder. She wakes up. "Wake up Ryan. We're here." "Okay, but his name is Brian." I nod. I wait for the seatbelt light to go off before unbuckling grinning. I quickly grab my bag, then proceed to exit the plane. We go through baggage check and I wait at the other side before grabbing my bag. I wait for mom and Jay, both taking forever. "Come on guys!" Jalisa comes over and ruffles the hair, green going in my eyes and me frowning childishly. I grumpily fix my hair. We walk outside. Brian and his mom follow us to the curb, both families waiting for a cab. One comes up and we let the Whites go. I smile as another comes up. "Well, hello Los Angeles." I smile, getting into the cab, Jalisa following and Mom getting upfront. Suddenly, I look over and notice a guy about my age with bright red hair, but black on the sides, sort of like mine. I smile at him. "Hi what's your name?" He looks up at me and smiles. He's cute. "I'm Mark Fischbach." My smile drops as my eyes widen. "I'm Sean McLoughlin, but I go by Jack." I notice his face do the same.

Hey guys! So, Jack and Mark finally met. What's going to happen next? I'm not even quite sure yet! Also, sorry all of my updates are so short! I just kinda write these off the top of my head usually. Well love you all! Also thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all 'round. Whoo-Chu! Whoo-Chu! And as always I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye!