You're Beautiful To Me

Jack's POV-

I'm sitting in my room, flower crown in my hands. I play with my flower crown that was on my dresser, a smile coming to my face at the memory of when we made the yellow and white crown. I laugh slightly at the fact that we missed the whole school day. Jalisa walks in, a smile on her face and she's holding a gift in her hands. She has band-aids on her fingers. "Jack, I made this for you." She smiles and holds the box out to me. "R-really? Thanks Jalisa!" I get up and hug her, then I grab the box from her hands. I carefully peel off the wrapping paper, which was obviously homemade, being that it was green tissue paper work little septiceyes painted on it. I open the box and see a outside of Sam. I smile widely, also seeing a Septiceye Sam blanket. "Thanks, sis!" I hug her tightly again. She hugs back, smiling. "No problem." I then notice that she's holding another box, but that one had pink tissue paper, Tiny Box Tim's and Warfstaches all over it. I laugh lightly and motion towards the box. "I'm guessing that one is for Mark?" She laughs as well and smiles. "Yeah, how'd you guess? I'm gonna go over to his house to give it to him. Wanna come with me?" I nod. I grab my jacket and Jalisa and I head out.

Jalisa's POV-

Jack and I walk over to Mark's house, gift in my hands. "You excited to see your boyfriend again, huh?" He blushes lightly, but doesn't hesitate to nod. He hits me lightly in the side and responds with a sassy comeback. "At least I am seeing my boyfriend!" I slap him lightly. "As a matter of fact, you bitch, after I deliver this to Mark on going to see Brian because I love my dear boyfriend very much so." I snap in a Z before I realize something. "Jack?" He looks at me. "Hm?" I facepalm. "We've been standing still this whole time." He looks up at Mark's house, noticing we haven't gotten any closer. He then looks behind us and noticed we are still at our door and slaps himself. "How fucking dumb are we? We would've reached his house by now, he literally lives next door!" We step off our front porch and reach Mark's house in less than a minute. Jack knocks on the door and I stand behind him. Mark opens the door and I hear Jack gasp lightly. From his voice I can tell he's blushing. He only stutters when he gets nervous. "M-Mark. H-hey. Can you p-put a shirt on maybe? J-Jalisa has a present for you." I laugh and step out from behind Jack holding the gift. "Hey Mark." I hug him, not caring that he's shirtless. Mark stands still in shock for a minute before laughing and hugging me back. At first I'm confused as to why he laughed, then I feel a tug on the back of my shirt. I turn and look at Jack and his face is red from anger. He's fuming. "Okay Jalisa. You can stop hugging my shirtless boyfriend now." I laugh at him. "Don't worry I won't steal little Markimoo from you." His face grows redder, except from embarrassment this time instead. We walk in and Mark goes upstairs to his room to put on a shirt. He comes back down, wearing a shirt with Tiny Box Tim on it as well as his Warfstache pajama pants. "So what's up?" He flashes a smile to both of us. Jack doesn't say anything, but instead motions me towards him. "I have you a gift." He smiles widely and hugs me before taking the box just like Jack did. He carefully peels off the wrapping paper. "Was that homemade?" I smile and nod. He proceeds to fold it up before opening the box. He takes out the Tiny Box Tim first and smiles. "Aw, my little biscuit. How cute!" He grabs the warfstache with an elastic string on the back and puts it on. "How do I look?" We all laugh and he pulls out the blanket with Tim all over it. Each Tim had a warfstache on it. He smiles widely and hugs me again. "Thank you for everything, Jalisa!" I nod. "No problem. I'm going over to Brian's house now. Bye guys. Have fun." I wink at the two boys and they both laugh. "Not too much, though." I walk out the door and walk over to Brian's house with a smile on my face.

Mark's POV-

I hug Jack tightly, giving him a kiss on top of his head. "I love you Jack." He smiles at me. "I love you too Markimoo." We're currently on the couch, "watching" a movie in front of the fire place. We have the blankets that Jalisa made and gave us wrapped around us. We're not actually the movie as much as watching each other. I peck him on his nose, a blush growing on his face. He pushes his face into the crook of my neck, but I turn and put my finger under his chin. I lift his face up so he's looking at me. I kiss him deeply and he responds quickly. I pull away and look him directly in his ocean blue eyes. "Baby, don't hide your face from me. You're beautiful." He shakes his head. "No I'm not." I glare at him, then kiss him again. When I pull back, I whisper in his ear. "You may think that, but you're beautiful to me."

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I just wanted sort of a cute chapter. I had originally typed up Mark's part and planned to make that the whole chapter. Then when I finished, I thought "No. That's not even 150 words." So I thought up some stuff to put before that, and I hope it turned out well. Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all 'round. Whoo-Chu! Whoo-Chu! And as always I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye!