2.

Dipper was staying in a hotel with Mabel, both had just turned 18. They were on the outskirts of Gravity Falls, it took a while to drive there and they had started the trip later in the day and needed to rest.

Mabel had been the last to drive while Dipper slept. When they arrived in their room she promptly face planted onto her bed after carelessly dropping her sticker covered suit case.

Dipper on the other hand had been quite awake, and went to go to the pool that the hotel had open 24/7 with no lifeguard. He hopped maybe swimming a few laps would help tire him out and the cold water would distract his mind from turning to thoughts of a certain triangular, recently human, demon.

Dipper dropped his towel on a chair and cannon balled into the deep side of the empty pool. He stayed under for a while, his hair floating around his eyes, and the white laces his red trunks float upward. After taking it all in and relaxing Dipper shot towards the surface and took a long deep breath.

"Careful Pinetree, I've learned humans dont do to well under water."

Dipper gasped at the humanized familiar voice. His grunkles had sent them letters over the school year to keep them in the loop. Ford had written telling them that in order to try and avoid future chaos that they had turned Bill human.

As Dipper turned to try and get a look at the new Bill he stopped at a 60 degree turn to find a golden blonde man standing in the pool directly in front of him.

The man had a strong jawline and black coal eyes. His freckled shoulders lead to a slender and tattooed body, covered only by brown swim trunks.

"Hey kid, my eyes are up here." Bill said.

Dipper blinked out of whatever trance he was in. He looked back up and stared Bill in the eyes. He looked about a year older than Dipper.

"You look pretty out of it kiddo, you okay?"

Bill asked while wearing a concerned look. Dipper just stared at him and nodded slightly.

"Why are you here?" Dipper asked in a soft quite voice.

Bill looked down at the blue tinted water and a little above a whisper said,

"I wanted to see you Pinetree."

Dipper was taken aback. Bill missed me? Dipper thought to himself. He grinned at the thought. He missed me.

Dipper then stood on his tippy toes and wrapped his arms around Bills neck, and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too." Dipper whispered into Bills shoulder.

Bill wore a small genuine smile on his face, after getting over the surprise.
Bill leaned into the hug and wrapped his arms around Dipper's waist and let his head droop to where it was resting on Dipper's shoulder.

Dipper pulled away after a while and stood there. He had his hands resting on Bill's shoulders and Bill had his hands on Dipper's hips.

The water was calm except for the splashing sound from it hitting the filter. The only outside noise was the occasional car passing and a cricket or frog in the background. The moon was glowing a brilliant white and the stars looked amazing.

Dipper knew it would be a terrible idea,  but he had to do it.

Dipper leaned in again, but this time it wasn't for a hug. Dipper hooked his hands back around Bill's neck and kissed him. It was sweet and short and quite overdue.

Immediately afterwards Dipper leaped backwards, starring down at the water.

"Um, uh, I-I'm sorr-sorry, I-I just had t-to test something." Dipper stuttered trying to avoid eye contact.