5

This is gonna be a different thing from the last one. I am working on something from the last one the.

      Dipper felt his head hit the pillow as Bill threw him onto the bed. The springs in the mattress strained under the added weight as Bill crawled on the bed to straddle Dipper. Their clothes had been discarded in a haze of lust, thrown haphazardly around the room. The only coverage Dipper had from Bill's hungry gaze was a tightening pair of boxers with an evergrowing tent in them.

      Dipper sat up to meet Bill's lips in a fiery kiss filled with desire. Bill gripped Dipper's shoulder as Dipper snaked his hand around Bill's waist to squeeze his ass, causing Bill to break the kiss and  let out a promiscuous moan. Dipper let out a muffled groan when Bill leaned back in to suck on his bottom lip.

      Bill worked on trying to give Dipper a dark hickey as his hands explored Bill's body, roaming and groping the tan freckled skin and marvelling in the degenerate noises coming from Bill, noting his pleasure.

      Dipper could feel Bill's erection against his stomach, he could feel it twitch and he felt the pre-cum dripping from it.  His own hard-on strained against his boxers with every scrape of teeth on his neck to every moan Bill let escape his mouth.

      Bill pushed Dipper back and leaned down to kiss him. Bill rolled his hips down, grinding into Dipper, Dippers back arched as he relished in the friction he had been starving for. Bill had devolved his controlled actions and began a quick pace of humping Dippers leg, "Lube," he panted as he slowed his hips and hovered over Dippers sweating figure. "Drawer," Dipper replied inbetween breaths.

      The sound of the drawer being pulled open was muffled by the sound of their heavy breathing. The pop of the cap opening followed by the squirt of the lube into Bill's hands caused Dippers hardened length to twitch in excitement.

      Dipper heard himself whimper as he watch Bill work himself open. His eyes halfway closed, he was the picture of ecstasy. Euphoria on a plate.

      A moan of wanton bliss filled the room when Bill coated Dippers boner in lube. Dipper watch in awe as Bill sank down onto his erection. His mind was filled with only licentious images, unable to form a coherent thought.

      Bill's head was thrown back as a string of shameless moans came out of his mouth. Dipper's hips bucked up to meet Bill as he started grinding his hips down. Bill rode Dipper hard and fast, cuming untouched in time with Dipper.

      As Bill pulled off drips of semen fell out onto Dipper's thighs and stomach. Bill rolled over, curling against Dipper's side.

      "I have to clean this up, it'll get sticky," Dipper stated. "Well my ass hurts and I wanna cuddle," Bill countered. Dipper let out a sigh as he rolled over, hugging his boyfriend before they drifted to a peaceful sleep.

Sorry if it sucks I kinda took a break from writing for a while to study for finals, thanks for reading!! Also holy fuck that's a lot of reads!