4

This wouldn't even happen in real life so its like a AAu? Idek this is just like a one shot and I want to see if Yall like it or not and if you want me to add to it.

Dippers eyes closed as he let the warmth surround him, he sunk deeper into the water and let the bubbles absorb him. The stress and anxiety seemed to melt away along with the tension in his muscles. He felt relaxed, more relaxed than he had in a long time.

He fell into a sleepy daze, he heard the door creak open but was to tired to open his eyes at the impostor. No one in their right mind would disrupt him in this state of comfort, god knew he needed it. He felt a sense of alarm when he felt a presence over him and couldn't bring himself to care until he felt someone step into the tub.

Feeling the ripples in the water dance across his chest brought Dipper closer to sleep. He felt a warm hand gently press against his shoulder, followed by someone draping themselves across him. The body heat and the constant sound of water lapping against the edges of the tub caused an overwhelming sense of exhaustion to wash over him.

He could feel something wrapping around his neck, he was too tired to process it but he could hear words being said to him, spoken in a soft whisper as to not disturb the ambiance of the situation.

His senses dulled as the world paused and everything faded out.

Dipper took a deep breath as he shifted out of his unconsciousness and returned to the peaceful tranquility of his bath. He could feel someone wrapped around him, holding him up. He could feel the warmth of their shared body heat and the itch of their hair against his face. He felt a weird calmness, a wholesomeness flowing through him, he didn't know who this mystery person in the tub with him was, but they made him feel complete, full, whole, they made him feel at peace.

His arms snaked their way around their body, tightening around their waist. Their breathing hitched at the sudden movement but they didn't object. Dipper felt a head nudge at him, borrowing deeper into his neck. It was an oddly intimate feeling to be felt with someone he didn't even know.

But suddenly, he did know them. He knew the curve of their back, the softness of their skin, the silkiness of their hair, and the way of which they breathed. He knew how they wrapped their arms around his neck to support their head and tangled their legs together, he knew how they hid their face in the warmth of his neck when they laid atop him. He knew their heart beat and how they melted into him. He may not know who they are, but he did know them.

He felt something against his neck, soft and soothing and it tickled. He'd never felt the need to know who the person was until now. He turned his head to see a head if golden blond hair. His mind raced as he went through a list of people he knew with short blond hair and freckles.

"Hey Pine Tree," a voice said. The feeling of self consciousness fought for control as a blush crawled up his skin. A chuckle arose from the person next to him, who had been identified as Bill, followed by the calming words, "No need to be embarrassed, it's just me."