To Be Loved

Janet

I got out of bed and turned my alarm clock off. I grabbed my towel and went into my bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I threw on some jogging pants and a black tight fitting belly shirt. I picked up my phone and seen that I had no messages no calls no nothing. I was pissed. DeVante didn't call me not once last night. God knows what he was doing. I looked at the time and did the rest of my hygiene stuff and put on some shoes and grabbed my gym bag and walked out the door. As I came out my room the room across the hall door open and Ciara came out. "Good morning",she said with a smile. "Good morning", I replied.

Ciara: Guess we can walk together to dance class.

Me: Sure.

We walked across campus to the dance studio and got in and sat on the floor and stretch as we waited for the teacher to come in. When she came in she introduced her self to the people he didn't know her and then proceeded on to tell us about the different things we will be learning and doing during the course of the class. (A/N: I don't know absolutely nothing about being a dance major so I'm making it up as I go. Just go along with it lol) She let us stretch some more as Aaliyah came and sat next to me and Ciara.

Aaliyah: Hey Jay.

Janet: Hey Li wassup?

Aaliyah: Nothing. Whose your friend ?

Janet: This Ciara. Ciara this is Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Mmh your cute.

I laughed cause rather your male or female Aaliyah will flirt with you.

Ciara: Thank you

Aaliyah: So I saw your boo last night jay.

Janet: Where

Aaliyah: At the strip club. With Ginuwine sexy ass

I looked at her then continued to stretch trying not to show any emotions when really I was so pissed. We did 5 hours of learning and dancing and finally class was over.