|Moving on

Ciara

As soon as Lauren said that I knew this was about to go left. Janet just stood there for a minute and then she snapped. She punched Lauren dead in the face and Lauren fell to the ground crying before Janet did anything else I went to grab her. She had tears falling down her face. Janet some how got out of my arms and went back over to Lauren and begin to kick her repeatedly as Lauren screamed out with every kick. Again I went to grab janet.

Lauren: Immm sooorrry.......

She said trying to get the words out.

Janet: Fuck you bitch your hoe ass ain't sorry. You suppose to be my best friend how could you? How long has this been going on?

Lauren: Just....
This once. Jay please...

Janet: Please nothing bitch! Fuck you and him. Get off me.

She pulled away from me leaving out the dorm and slammed the door. I look at Lauren still on the floor crying her eyes out. That's exactly what she get. I left out to go check on Janet. I knocked on her door and she didn't answer. Next thing I know I hear crashing noises in her room I twist the knob and seen it was unlocked and went in. Janet was throwing things and crying.

Janet: Get out!

Me: Janet please calm down. I know your hurting but just please before you hurt yourself.

I slowly walked towards her and pulled her and embraced her she immediately started sobbing into my shirt. I truly felt bad for her. We stood there as she cried into me.

Janet: How could she? How could he?

I didn't say anything I just let her cry.
We stood there for a few minutes and then she pulled away.

Janet: Thank you. I've only known you for a week and you've been here for me more than anyone I've known for years has.

Me: I hate to see people who are kind hearted get mistreated. Believe it or not I been through it and I don't like the feeling. So when I see someone else who doesn't deserve it going through the same thing I want to help them as much as I can.

Janet: well thank you.

Me: No problem. I know you want to be alone for a while so imma head out. If you need me call me.

i turned to walk away and she grabbed my arm.

janet: thanks again ci

me: no problem janet

I turned and went back to my dorm. when i walked in I heard lauren in her room crying, I ignored it and proceeded on to my room and shut the door.

--------

i walked down the hall on my way to dance class and i heard music playing from the room, i knew class hasn't started yet so I just peeked into the glass window and seen janet inside and she was lyrical dancing to Maxwell's "This womans worth". It was beautiful, she was beautiful. i leaned on the wall as i watched her dance and felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Goodmorning beautiful

me: hey Aaliyah.

I turned my attention back to janet and Aaliyah looked also.

Aaliyah: you like her don't you?

I turned to look at her and she had this smile on her face.

me: as a friend, yes.

Aaliyah: No you like her more than that i see it in your eyes. I don't blame you she is a beautiful girl.