|Just Friends

Ciara

I couldn't believe I kissed her. How could I be so stupid. I could of possibly messed up a good friendship because I was in my feelings. Why must I continue to make bad decisions. I haven't seen or talked to Janet all weekend since everything happen. I been trying to avoid her but all that was gonna come to an end considering we have dance class today. I was nervous to even see her. I quickly finished getting dressed and putting on my Nike outfit and grabbed a sweater and tied it around my waist. I walked out and headed to class. As I walked in I seen Janet sitting with Aaliyah stretching. I went to the far end of the room and sat my bag down and begin to stretch. I tried my best not to look up at her but I can feel a pair of eyes on me. Not to long I heard a soft sweet voice.

Janet: So how long are you going to ignore me Ciara.

I looked up at her and she had this cute smirked on her face.

Me: I'm not ignoring you jay.

Janet: Okay then why haven't you texted me back and why you come over here you usually stretch with me.

Me: Because I didn't know if you felt some type of way... You know.

Janet: Well I don't. We can forget it ever happen. You were in a vulnerable moment and it didn't mean nothing right?

No. I meant it.

Me: Yeah it meant nothing you know I just wasn't thinking straight.

Janet: Obviously.

She laughed and I gave off a fake laugh.