|Party

Ciara

It was finally Friday and I was so ready to just do something beside school and being in the dorm all day. We was all getting ready to head out to Aaliyah's party. Lauren came out the room and she had this dress on. I had to catch myself from staring cause she looked good.

Lauren : Mmh you looking sexy.

Me: You too.

We walked out our dorm and went to knock on Janet's door. She opened it and I thought I was gonna pass out. This woman was beyond gorgeous. Her abs was to die for. I just stared at her.

Janet: You okay?

Lauren: Why you staring so damn hard ci.

Me: I'm good. Let's go y'all.

We walked to the parking lot and got into my car. We drove over to Aaliyah soriety house.

Lauren: Was Dee and G gonna be there jay?

Janet: They said they was. I didn't tell DeVante I was going though.

Me: Why not.

Janet: I just want to pop up on his ass.

We finally made it to the party and it was packed. I mean packed it was so many people there. We walked inside the house with music blasting people standing around talking and drinking.

Lauren: Let's get some drinks.

She yelled over the music. We followed her to the table and poured a cup. We stood just vibing to the music and then I felt a hand touch me. I looked up and seen Ginuwine.