seven || real life + instagram

april 4th 2016__________askia and james both arrived at the oscars just after seb and chris, to insure they didn't bump into each other

april 4th 2016
__________
askia and james both arrived at the oscars just after seb and chris, to insure they didn't bump into each other. she was so excited to see her best friend, and meet chris, which she was nervous about.

"you go ahead," askia whispered to james, deciding to avoid the red carpet.

"they need pictures of us," he huffed, holding her hand in his own. she frowned.

"we talked about this james, i need to go surprise seb," she re-explained, trying to pull away, he tightened his grip.

"he can wait," james mumbled as he pulled her over to the carpet, greeting the cameras with a smile. she sighed and smiled too, following the photographers directions.

5 minutes later james pulled askia over to a group of people, a few she'd recognised from previous events and gatherings.

after a while, askia kissed james on the cheek before wandering off to find her best friend and chris.

after spotting them, she snuck up behind seb and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her face to his back.

"wha-," seb exclaimed, before turning around and gasping. he pulled her into his arms and squeezed her.

"seb, can't breathe," she complained, before he pulled back.

"how are you here? i don't understand!" he rambled. she giggled and pointed to chris, who was watching the two with a smile on his face.

"is this why you were being so secretive?" seb asked him, and chris grinned.

"I can't believe you two, sneaking around behind my back!" he huffed, crossing his arms.

"hey sebastian!" james greeted, pulling him in for a brief hug, seb frowning slightly.

"hey james, good to see you again," askia gave seb a look, warning him to be nice.

james nodded before glancing over to chris and pulling askia close. he didn't like chris one bit, and he hated the fact he and his girlfriend had become so close.

"i'm going to go talk to some friends," he smiled. "are you coming?" askia shook her head, also smiling.

"i'm going to hang with these guys for a bit, and say hey to the rest of the cast, i'll find you before the show starts," she smiled placing a kiss to his cheek.

he nodded, kissed her head and walked off.

"now that dickhead is gone let's take pictures!"

"sebastian!"

__________

askiameyer: last night with my these two! thank you chris for helping me surprise seb, i owe you one! tagged; chrisevans and imsebastianstan 728k likes | 982k comments

tagged; chrisevans and imsebastianstan
728k likes | 982k comments

username10: PH MY GOF
username3: MY FAVES
username1: CHRIS AND ASKIA MET
username2: chriskia jdhshsn
imsebastianstan: ah man maiiiiii best frienda
askiameyer: ur clearly still drunk seb  imsebastianstan
chrisevans: it's no problem at all! it was great to meet you finally!  
username4: BABIES
username5: UR DRESS IS SO PRETTY
username8: adopt me parents
askiameyer: yes! you too!! chrisevans
username11: OH NY HSHSMSM