thirty six || real life + instagram

february 4th 2017__________

february 4th 2017
__________

once the plane had landed, askia soon discovered that they were in barbados.

"this place is so incredible!" she sighed happily, falling onto the bed in their hotel room.

chris laughed, shaking his head while hauling their suitcases onto the bed beside her.

"let's get changed and go out and explore!" he exclaimed, pulling her up to stand in front of him.

she flung her arms around him, and hugged him tightly.

"thank you for this, i really needed it," she smiled. "it's going to be a fun week!"

__________

after getting changed into something more appropriate for the weather, chris and askia walked hand in hand out of the resort, and into a small park just down the road.

"this spot seems good as any!" chris smiled, sitting down, askia copying his actions.

"it's so warm i love it!" she smiled leaning back on her arms.

as time progressed, chris ended up laying across her legs, reading to her as she took in the sun.

she looked around taking in her surroundings, frowning when she caught a glimpse of paparazzi not too far away, hidden in the trees.

"ugh!" she groaned, making chris pause his reading.

"what's wrong?" he asked, placing the book on the ground beside him.

"there's paparazzi over there," she sighed gesturing to where they were hidden.

chris groaned, he hated how they couldn't even spend a few hours alone in public without paparazzi. they were like a bad smell; they never went away.

"do you want to leave?" he asked sitting up. she shook her head and crawled into his lap, pulling him towards her.

"not really, but i think we should, it's getting late and I'm starting to get hungry!"

he laughed.

"you're always hungry!"

__________

askiameyer: paparazzi sucks, but at least they can take cute pictures!!!tagged; chrisevans980k likes | 972k comments__________

tagged; chrisevans
980k likes | 972k comments
__________

askiameyer: paparazzi sucks, but at least they can take cute pictures!!!tagged; chrisevans980k likes | 972k comments__________

chrisevans: hate the paparazzi, love her
tagged; askiameyer
999k likes | 998k comments