fifty two || real life + instagram

august 13th 2017august 14th 2017__________

august 13th 2017
august 14th 2017
__________

"perfect! yes! okay! i'll see you then!" askia ended the call and squealed.

"who was that?" chris asked, attempting to button his shirt.

"my agent! i got that role i was telling you about!" she grinned, trying to decide what to do with her hair.

"that's amazing!" chris smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders, kissing the back of her head.

"i'm proud of you! when does it start shooting?"

"a couple of weeks in new york! i've got to go back to london first though and get the script off of my agent it's complicated!" she laughed, as chris' face fell.

"a couple of weeks? i thought you had nothing until mid september?"

she turned to face him.

"i'll only be on set for a few weeks," she responded, pulling on her shoes.

chris sighed, before walking out of the room.

"chris?" she frowned, following him out into the kitchen.

"what's wrong?"

he ran his hands through his hair.

"we haven't seen eachother in six months and as soon as we have ages together you immediately leave again!" he huffed.

askia stared at him, as he paced around the room.

"are you really getting pissed off over this?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"i thought you'd be happy for me!" she exclaimed, as he stopped to stare at her.

"i am!" he yelled, taking her aback.

"i'm just fuckin' sick of being away from you!"

"you don't think i am too?" she asked, moving closer to him.

"clearly not!" he retorted, making her gasp.

"i'm not going to even dignify that with an answer!" she yelled, walking into the bedroom to collect her clutch, before returning.

"we're going to be late," askia stated, walking to the door.

"we're going to completely forget this happened, for seb's sake, and we'll talk about this when we get home!" she huffed, walking out of the door, not bothering to wait for him.
__________

"happy birthday!" askia grinned, throwing her arms around sebastian.

"thank you!" he smiled, letting go to hug chris.

chris smiled softly, before walking away to see anthony and scarlett.

"what's his problem?" seb asked, slinging his arm around her shoulders.

"we had a fight," she sighed, the pair of them watching him converse with his friends.

"ah i see," he responded, giving her arm a squeeze before removing his.

"i hope you two sort it out!" he smiled, rubbing her back before walking towards the bar.
__________

askiameyer: happy birthday dork!! i love you so much!tagged; imsebastianstan 990k likes | 987k comments__________

tagged; imsebastianstan
990k likes | 987k comments
__________

the pair hardly saw each other the entire evening, so when it came to the car journey home, it was painfully silent.

they both thanked the driver, and walked slowly into chris' building, neither one of them wanting the silence to continue, but neither one of them brave enough to brake it.

they both took turns, doing what they had to do in the bathroom to prepare for bed, before laying down, backs to each other.
__________

the next morning, chris woke to an empty bed and the smell of pancakes.

he slowly climbed out of bed, before walking out towards the kitchen, where askia was stood in nothing but his favourite blue henley, and underwear.

"morning," she smiled softly, turning off the stove and placing pancakes on to two plates, sliding one in chris' direction.

he nodded, walking closer, before starting to eat.

"i'm sorry," askia blurted out.
"for yesterday," she continued.

"i wasn't thinking, but i do really hate being away from you. i hate it more than anything," she sighed.

"it's okay," he responded, picking at his food.

"i overreacted, big time!" he laughed at himself, making her smile.

"i hope you know i fully expect you to come to new york with me," she smirked at him.

"maybe i don't want to," he shrugged, trying not to smirk.

she rolled her eyes and threw a chunk of pancake at him.

"come here," chris demanded, holding his arms out.

she walked over to him, and he lifted her up, placing her atop the counter, before standing between her legs.

he placed a kiss on her lips, before leaning his forehead against hers.

"i love you,"

"i love you too, you meatball."

__________

[ eight chapters left ]