Blind Date

AU: Where Taylor is on a blind date and Karlie isn't her date but pretends to be her blind date.

(Song recommendation - Greek Tragedy, The Wombats.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Taylor zipped her skirt up, fixing her matching sleeveless top, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was never confident with her looks, though she gave that impression, she was actually very insecure. She was getting ready for a blind date Selena set up for her. It didn't take long to convince Taylor; it only took her a matter of minutes, actually. Taylor is even mad at herself for giving in so easily, but with Selena's desperate cries to see Taylor happy, how could Taylor refuse? Besides, how bad can it be?

-----

Taylor took a seat at the Italian restaurant. Whoever her date was, he had great taste. A fine restaurant like this would cost thousands of dollars for a proper meal; not to mention the exquisite wine — which, would take Taylor a lot to afford to eat at a place like this. Her monthly wages don't even reach half of the prices of the meals here; she even shared an apartment with Selena.

She sat there and pulled out her phone with a slightly cracked screen- she was close to saving enough cash for a new phone- and started texting Selena.

T: I can't believe I agreed to do this.

S: you'll have fun bby!

T: Bullshit. He's not even here yet! Some gentleman he is.

S: ey at least he's not justin, or maybe its even a she.

T: Hey I'm straight, well I'm still questioning my sexuality but the Justin part is true.

S: well who knows maybe taylor swift is secretly gay? it'll be funnnnn stop complaining you dork.

Taylor rolled her eyes at the text but she had to agree with Selena. The date hasn't even started and she was already complaining. She had every right to enjoy herself. This was her night and she dressed to impress, and she came willingly, so she might as well just enjoy it. She called a waitress to her table and ordered a glass of wine. She took a sip of the wine, the liquor running down her throat, with a sweet aftertaste on her lips. Taylor was feeling the vibe now; she was at a standard chill level and started to forgot why she panicked for this date in the first place. And you know what? Turns out the meal was charged on Taylor's blind date; making all of this (for Taylor at least,) free.

What a win win situation we have here folks.

-

Its been 3 hours and Taylor's date has yet to make an appearance. Taylor was starting to loose hope; heck, how much hope did she even have? Its been 3 hours already.

You're running late with half your makeup on.

'You're a hopeless, pathetic romantic Tay. Stop wearing your heart like its an accessory. You should've never came in the first place.' She thought to herself.

But then, little did she know, a certain green-eyed brunette was watching her from the bar not far from Taylor's table. This brunette had a stare who could intimidate anyone. She was fierce, and confident. She was the beautiful contrast of both elegance and power. Her aura was hypnotizing, and if looks could kill, she'd be put in a death penalty over how many victims she's taken from a simple stare. She was definitely someone to look out for.

It was none other than Karlie Kloss — the owner of Kloss Inc, and is on the running to be a full-time model. She won at life; she's got the skills, and the looks. What can go wrong in her life?