anon

(AN: I am a complete dork but I just watched Jem & the Holograms and got this sick idea if Taylor was like in a sense bipolar but actually just having a secret identity. This kinda sucks but I hope you enjoy!)

(Recommended Songs: Style – Taylor Swift.) 

(Cast: Taylor Swift as anon; Karlie Kloss as herself; and Selena Gomez as Lena.)

There was once a girl known by everyone and no one. She'd come and go, occasionally but never stopping at the same place twice. She performs a bundle of songs then she disappears off the face of the earth. Then she reappears out of the blue with a fresh set of songs in another place. No one knew who she was, she had always masked herself, her identity and goes by the name of anon, an abbreviation for anonymous. Her voice is melodic and captivating. Her hair is short, bleached even, and has a little tattoo on her left arm. She's quite tall, with a petite frame but she is mysterious, yet captivating. People circle around her just to hear what she has to say. The mystery attracts people, giving a sense of thrill. Her audience are mostly college kids but some high school seniors stop once in a while. People record her, tweet about her, but still no one knows who she is.

However, there is a particular green-eyed girl who has been watching from afar who is determined to crack the code.

-

23 July 2016, Saturday, 8.30pm, Stanford University - 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305

Karlie comes out of the shadows and joins the crowd that has assembled in a park right across Stanford University. She picks a spot close to the act who is about to perform, getting a good angle of the act that is about to come.

8.31pm.

Karlie glances down at her watch and prepares her go pro, securing it in place, waiting for anon to come out.

8.33pm.

Karlie takes a look at her surroundings, it's mostly college kids, and couples. The crowd is small compared to anon's last show at the Santa Monica Pier. It's more quiet tonight, and Karlie likes this quiet atmosphere.

8.35pm.

anon comes walking down the street with a guitar case in hand and a small little amplifier she brought along. Everyone applauds at her entry as she prepares for tonight's little gig. She has white, casual keds on with light blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, accompanied with a flannel and a pair of shades. She never reveals herself. A young, brunette comes and assists her setting the amp up and adjusting the mic stand while clearing some space for the singer. The singer gives the brunette a quick hug as the shorter girl smiles and makes her way to join the crowd.

8.36pm.

The first note blasts out of the amp.

8.37pm.

anon introduces herself.

"Hello, I'm anon," the crowd roars upon hearing her voice, "some of you may know me, some of you don't. However, that doesn't matter because, in truth, no one knows me at all."

Karlie's insides turn as she takes in anon's appearance. The way her jeans hug her legs perfectly, or how long and gentle her fingers look, and how plump her pale lips are, they look kissable.

Karlie's turning gay for this girl, if she even gets this girl. She follows anon, crossing states just to find out who she is. She is captivated by this woman. She attends all her gigs, hoping to meet the singer but that has so far led to failure. anon disappears without a trace; there is always a getaway vehicle waiting for her.