Playground Fun

(A very short oneshot, sorry guys! I had no motivation at all! ✨)

Taylor - aged 11.
Karlie - aged 8.
Austin - aged 7.)

Taylor screamed loudly as she put her hands on her cheeks, "HELP!!! ANYONE PLEASE!!!! SAVE ME FROM THIS DEADLY DRAGON!" She made up a horrible posh accent while putting a hand on her forehead and closing her eyes, feigning a scared look.

Austin smirked and made roaring sounds and began to climb up the slide as Taylor shrieked in terror, while closing her eyes.

Karlie put one hand on her waist and lifted one hand in the air, with her chin up high and imitating a stance of a cartoon superhero.

"Don't worry princess Taylor! I'm coming to save you!" Karlie sprinted towards to the scene and tackled Austin on the ground and wrestling him and 'killing him' as she straddled him and pretended to slap his face repeatedly.

Taylor grinned brightly and began to climb down the ladder as Austin suddenly revived from his dead state and tackled Karlie back on the ground and tried to hit her playfully. Karlie playfully dodged and struggled as she held Austin's hands, holding them back. Austin smirked as he felt Karlie's grip weakening and pressed his hands closer to Karlie's chest. Karlie closed her eyes and screamed trying to hold on to her grip as she slowly began to loose her strength.

"Come on Karlie!!! Don't give up!!! You're my hero!" Taylor cried, looking worried.

And that simple statement was enough to reboost Karlie's energy and strength.

Karlie suddenly leapt up and pushed Austin to the ground and pretended to stab him in the chest, "YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE PRINCESS!" Karlie exclaimed as Austin pretended to gasp for air and eventually choke to his 'death'.

Taylor grinned brighter as Karlie stood up and dusted her hands and grinned at Taylor.

Taylor attacked Karlie with a big hug as she buried her head in Karlie's neck while mumbling, "thank you for saving me," which was muffled by Karlie's sweatshirt; but it was crystal clear to Karlie.

Karlie lifted Taylor's chin with her slender little fingers and gave Taylor her signature grin as she replied, "anything for you princess!" She took Taylor's hand and bowed formally as a small cute giggle escaped Taylor's lips.

"How may I ever repay you???" Taylor replied, looking at Karlie with a big wide smile.

"You really don't need to; it was my job!!" Karlie said with a smirk, flexing her non-existent muscles in Taylor's face. Taylor giggled and her smile soon faded as she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration, deep in thought. Her eyes seemed to light up as she snapped her fingers.

"OOOO! I know!!! A little kiss would do the trick!" Taylor grinned proudly and leaned in and gave Karlie a quick kiss on the cheek, "there you go!"

Karlie simply blushed and smiled as she hugged Taylor again.

"I'm always going to be your hero, princess."

-

(AN: welp, this is shitty.)