tw

i'm back and ready to make a new chapter. sorry if it sucks lol

and btw all chapters take place on a sunday

+

luke let out a throaty moan. he panted as the hand on his member sped up. soon he was cumming, shooting his hot load into the air.

the person cleaned up and smiled at luke, "was i good?"

"yeah, calum. you were amazing." luke breathed out as he tried to catch his breath. luke pulled his boxers up and sat back down on calum's bed. calum cheered and climbed into his best friends lap.

"yay! now i just make my way over to that cute pale guy in our sunday class and make my move." calum planned out.

"he's straight. he thinks being gay is a sin, so you're not gonna get far." luke chuckled.

"but, doesn't that mean we're sinning right now?" calum whispered with wide eyes.

"yes, baby. but that doesn't matter. you know what matters? is that we're happy. are you happy right now? are you happy with kissing boys?" luke said. calum nodded his head quickly and that made the blonde smile wide.

"that's what matters. now kiss me you fool." luke laughed. calum nodded and slowly started to lean in. luke was growing impatient so he closed the gap by pushing his head forward and crashing into calum.

they started to deepen the kiss until luke was on top of calum and grinding down on him.

and you obviously know that they sinned hard that night.

+

the next morning luke woke up with a slight weight on his chest. he looked down and saw it was calum.

"hey, bud. it's time to wake up." luke whispered. calum groaned and shifted slightly. luke kept shaking calum until he woke up and huffed.

"get ready, time for school." the blonde told the brunette. calum nodded and grabbed his lace panties off the floor.

yes, calum wears girl underwear. luke is the only one that knows that and he loves it. calum always says that if he can't wear girl clothes he'll wear girly underwear.

luke got up and hugged calum. he then gripped his booty and laughed when calum gasped and punched luke playfully.

calum pushed luke away and slipped on his slacks. they were somewhat tight and hugged his butt perfectly. he put on his oversized button up and tucked it in.

calum put on his jacket and fixed his red tie. he slipped on his shoes and waited for luke to dress.

luke fumbled with his tie until calum got in front of him and helped him. he looped the tie and slid it up so it fit around luke's neck. it wasn't too tight and it wasn't too loose.

"thanks babe." luke said.

"you're welcome, sweetheart." calum smiled and glanced up at luke. he saw luke stare deeply into his brown eyes and then to his lips.

"can i..." luke trailed off. calum nodded and allowed the blonde to kiss him.

luke loved kissing calum because his lips were soft. he started to deepen the kiss and ended up picking him up and dropping him on his bed.

they continued to make out before pulling back to get air.

"let's go." luke chuckled. calum blushed before nodding and leaving with luke. the pair got on their bikes and took off.

the pair reached school and walked inside. they had some different classes and their first period is one they had separate.

"love you, sweetheart." calum said low enough for the two to hear. he then pulled luke to the side and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

calum then ran away with a small blush on his face. luke smiled and turned around to see a curly headed boy staring at him.

he recognized the guy as ashton and noticed that he had seen everything.

ashton then rushed away and went to his class. luke laughed and continued on the way to his class.

he reached the class and sat in his normal seat in the back. luke kept seeing ashton glance over at him so he bit his lip and winked at the boy.

that sent all the heat in ashton's body to leave his body and rush to his face. he quickly turned around and hid his face. he didn't want anyone to see what he was blushing at. they'll disown him and banish him and he didn't want that.

luke laughed softly before focusing on the lesson that started and boy, was it boring.

+
second chapter is up finally !! and ik you're wondering why is there so much cake in a lashton book? wELL cake is friends with benefits and they do coupley shit but aren't dating and have no attentions on dating ever. calum is focused on michael and luke is focused on ashton so sorry cake shippers, there's no relationship between them going to happen.

okay that's all now bye