svn

i literally have no inspo for this book but i'm trying

+

ashton sat down in his seat and waited for michael to come. instead, a boy with blue eyes sat on the empty seat next to him.

"hello?" ashton said.

the boy smiled, "we switched spots."

ashton noticed and looked back to see michael with a straight face and a boy next to him smiling.

ashton turned back around and started talking luke. he found out the boys liked the same thing and that made him smile wider.

while they were getting alone, michael was snapping at everything calum did.

calum accidentally bumped into michael's arm when grabbing his pencil, "oh! sorry."

michael gave calum the side eye, "don't touch me."

calum rolled his eyes and mumbled a short sorry before reaching in his bag and grabbing his bible. he pulled out the book and opened to the page.

the page was basically talking about how homosexuality is a sin which made calum snort softly and roll his eyes.

"what?" michael whispered.

calum shook his head, "it's nothing."

he could see michael eye him suspiciously before glaring and returning to his book. he wanted to know what was us up with that guy.

class was dismissed and everyone rushed into the courtyard. luke and ashton were first there and they waited for michael and calum to get there.

the two boys talked until they heard loud bickering coming their way. they looked and saw michael and calum fighting about something.

"whatever, just drop it!" calum yelled before plopping down next to luke. he muttered unholy words under his breath which made ashton gasp. he's never heard so much profanity.

michael huffed and sat next to ashton. ashton greeted the pair only to get angry replies. ashton bit his lip and continued to eat. he didn't know what happened, but he didn't want them to fight anymore.

"so," luke asked before putting his hand under the table and gripping onto calum's thigh, "what are you doing this halloween."

"bible study." michael and ashton said together. calum scoffed which made michael glare at him.

calum rolled his eyes, "i'm going to the bathroom."

he left and that left the three alone.

michael scoffed, "faggot."

"don't call him that." luke growled, "go in there and apologize to him."

michael sighed and agreed. he took of to the bathroom and stepped inside. he saw calum washing his hands at the sink and looking at himself in the mirror.

"what do you want?" he asked. his voice echoed throughout the empty facility.

michael crossed his arms, "i wanted to apologize. i guess i was a tad bit rude."

calum glared at michael while drying his hands, "i don't want you apology."

michael's eyes darkened. he shoved calum against the bathroom wall with so much force you could hear calum's back smack against the tile.

"listen here, god's little mistake," michael started and pointed his finger in calum's chest, "i tried to be nice and apology but you're being rude and not accepting. now you better clean up your act or else."

calum stared into michael's angry eyes, "don't fucking touch me."

he slapped michael's pointed finger off of him. michael would usually stare at someone in disbelief if they used those unholy words, but he was too mad to do so.

he watched calum leave the bathroom and slam the door shut. he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. soon after, he left the bathroom after calum and went back to the table.

"where's calum?" he asked.

ashton zipped up his lunch box, "he went home early."

michael nodded and got his bag and started leaving with ashton until he was pulled to the side by luke.

"you're gonna pay for what you did. you're gonna pay for treating calum like dirt. you're gonna pay." he hissed.

michael scoffed, "and what are you gonna do about it, blondie?"

he smirked and left to catch up with ashton. the two boys continued on with their day in peace as luke and calum left school early.

"i'm so glad they left." michael told ashton, "say, how about we never talk to them again?"

ashton widened his eyes, "but they're cool an–"

"stop being good for a second, please. just promise me." michael pleaded. ashton nodded slowly and went back to his work.

he wanted to be friends with everyone. this wasn't fair, but ashton wanted michael to be happy.

he shrugged it off until the end of the day where he said goodbye to michael and skipped home where he studied his bible and fell asleep around nine.

+
i love my girlfriend. just look at what she did earlier

i sent her a video of me freaking out over a holographic book and this is what she said

i sent her a video of me freaking out over a holographic book and this is what she said. i'm in love. we could be having our first internet date somewhere in december we're not sure yet. i'm so happy i love this piece of bread :-)

also michael's gonna be a dickhead in this book but sometimes he'll be nice i promise

and i'm going to florida !! i start packing tomorrow (saturday) and i could be leaving sunday and staying for a whole week woohoo !!