fr

i'm sick and my feet are cold i need someone to cuddle with

also if it's luke's pov it'll probably start off with smut

+

luke lightly thrusted his hips, causing the boy underneath him to let out a moan.

he was currently in the church's bathroom getting his groove on with calum. how it all led up to that is how the church session was getting a little boring and calum was being a tease.

and that's how he ended up with luke's dick in his bum.

"shush baby, you gotta be quiet." luke whispered as he gripped onto the back of calum's neck and pinned him against the stall.

"o-okay, s-sorry daddy." calum stuttered out. luke left a trail of kisses on calum's neck and he rocked his hips a few times more before letting out a low moan as he released in the condom.

calum ended up releasing on the stall wall, causing it to drop down and on the floor.

"awh, princess. you made a mess." luke pouted as he pulled out. he let calum go and watched him drop on the tile.

calum grabbed some tissues and started to clean up, "thank you so much daddy."

luke pulled up his boxers, trousers and fixed his belt, "you're very welcome, sweetheart. now give daddy a kiss."

luke bent down and connected his lips with calum before walking out and leaving the bathroom.

he swung the door open and out the corner of his eye he saw a girl jump back.

"were you listening?" he asked the red head. she frantically shook her head as she was frozen to say anything.

"it looks like it." luke said as he walked over to her and looked down. he then smirked and went to her level. that's where he started to whisper dirty things in her ear.

"this is too unholy for me!" she exclaimed and ran away. luke laughed and followed her out and went to sit back with his parents.

"where's calum?" joy, calum's mom whispered.

"oh, he's taking his time. he'll be back momentarily." luke smiled. joy nodded and sat back in her seat. while everyone paid attention to the priest, luke zoned out and chewed on his bottom lip.

calum came back limping slightly. he sat down next to luke and glared when he saw the cocky smirk playing on luke's lips.

luke felt someone staring, but when he looked at calum he saw him staring at someone. luke followed his eyes and saw michael.

luke rolled his eyes and was about to zone out again when his blue eyes met hazel ones.

ashton was staring at him and luke was staring back. due to being caught, ashton blushed and was about to turn around when he noticed luke nodded his head in a hello sort of way.

ashton let out a small smile and waved at the male. ashton then felt a hard smack on his thigh and when he looked he saw that michael had hit him.

"turn around." he mouthed and ashton nodded before sitting down and returning to listening to the choir sing.

after that, neither of the boys paid attention to the session much for they couldn't get each other out of their minds.

+
i finished this while eating popcorn and drinking a slushie at my sister's apartment. hopefully you enjoyed this. thanks for ready, bye now!