thr

third chapter and it's long overdue so here you go

+

ashton stared down at his lap confused. he wanted to know why luke kept staring at him.
he knew that he was clean and had nothing embarrassing on him, but luke still stared.

ashton was snapped back to reality as all the little schoolboys and girls rushed to pack up and go to the courtyard for lunch.

ashton grabbed his solid colored bag and walked out with michael. the two boys walked out into the yard a found a table in the shade.

"so, what are the plans today?" ashton asked as he took a bite of his turkey sandwich.

"study the bible and play some guitar. acoustic of course." michael replied as he sipped his bottle of water.

"you play?" ashton asked. michael nodded and ashton smiled at him.

two people sat down on the other bench. one was a tan boy with white teeth and the other was a pale boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"hello!" the tan boy smiled, "i'm calum, this is luke."

luke smiled at ashton and since ashton's a polite person, he sent a smile back.

"you have really pretty eyes." luke complimented. from the time luke had been there he had noticed ashton had mesmerizing hazel eyes that had little specks of green.

ashton blushed and looked down. he had never had a stranger compliment him before. he cleared his throat, "thanks."

"y-your lunch bag is c-cute." calum stuttered out as he complimented michael's plain bag. michael stared at calum weirdly before saying thanks and taking the bag of the table to put it on the ground.

calum mentally face palmed and he looked at luke warily. he didn't want to blow his chance with the guy he liked.

luke saw the look and gave a small smile and gave calum's thigh a small squeeze. calum looked down and started to play with the sleeves of his blazer.

"i'll go." calum choked out, heartbroken. he didn't like the look michael gave him and he's a sensitive boy. he felt like he was gonna burst in tears, so he hurried out and into the bathroom and cried.

"weird." michael mumbled before starting to talk to ashton. luke glared at michael before hurrying away.

he found calum in a stall silently crying. he slipped under the door and picked calum up. he sat on the toilet and placed the younger boy on his lap.

"he doesn't like me." calum sobbed. the sound of his best friend crying broke luke's heart.

"don't worry, babe. he doesn't know what he's missing. you're perfect and beautiful." luke assured. calum hiccuped and wiped his face dry  of tears.

the two boys stayed there, both enjoying the company. calum finally calmed down and they left out together with calum a little too close to luke.

they didn't care. they loved each other and loved to show that. no matter what god or anyone else said.

+
i finished this right before i went into school lit

hopefully you liked it now bye