nn

only updating because of the new cover. i was just going to discontinue this since it's terrible

+

ashton woke up to the sun in his eyes. he rubbed his face and groaned. he tried sitting up, but he felt something around his waist.

"what the?" he mumbled and looked at the pale arms around his naked waist. the arms were cold against his warm skin.

ashton followed where the arms came from and he was met with luke's sleeping face. his eyes widened and he scrambled to get away from the blonde.

due to all the commotion, luke stirred awake. he ran his hands through his flat hair and blinked a few times to regain his eyesight. when he did, he found a hazel eyed boy staring at him with fear in his eyes.

"good morning, beautiful." he smiled at the terrified boy.

"n-no, don't call me that. i'm not homosexual. that's a sin, everyone knows it. did we do anything? i have a slight pain in my rear end. oh gosh, we did do something! i am homosexual!" ashton panicked. he started to hyperventilate. to some he may be overreacting, but that's the guy he was. he was afraid he wouldn't be accepted, and he always wants to be accepted.

luke quickly got up and pinned ashton to his bed, "ashton, calm down. you're having a panic attack over nothing, honestly."

"i'm not homosexual!" ashton screamed in luke's face.

luke's grip tightened on ashton's wrists which caused the male to whimper. he then started in a low voice, "just because you're not homosexual doesn't mean that you can act like they're sick. be mindful of others, or i'll have to teach you a lesson."

ashton cocked an eyebrow and gave a small smirk, "what are you gonna do about it?"

ashton didn't mean it in a sexual way. he knew the blonde was a softie and he really wouldn't do anything, or so he thought.

luke smirked back, "this."

he started to grind down on ashton. he navigated his lips to ashton neck and he nudged his head to the side so he could get a better space.

ashton didn't mean to, but he allowed a small moan to escape his lips as luke found his sweet spot. he felt something rise in his private spot and also felt something on luke poking him.

luke stopped once he covered most of ashton's neck in dark purple hickeys. he pulled back and got off of ashton with a sly smirk on his face.

"see you at sunday school." luke winked and climbed out of ashton's window. ashton sat on his bed and stared out the window in disbelief.

did that really just happen?

ashton hesitantly moved over in front of his mirror and stared at his reflection. he checked out his neck and the fresh marks.

he looked down at his boner. he decided to just sleep it off. ashton slowly closed his window and curtains, making the room dark. he shuffled over to his bed and laid under the covers.

he fell back asleep with the intimate events that just happened and worry on his mind.

+
very short chapter but this was rushed and i couldn't be bothered to write any longer. i'm also really tired so that's why. i hope you guys liked this semi smut and continue reading on. bye guys love you !!