*Pressure*

That night, I had a steamy threesome with Troy and Ree-ree–her smooth-as-fuck lyrics defining our faded love to the tee. Troy leaned against the headboard, head nodding to the music as he blew trees at the ceiling. I straddled his waist, raising the tiny bottle of gas station liquor to his lips. Perfectly in tune, he never took those big does eyes from mine, drinking more than just the cheap vodka.

My hands dipped south, working his zipper as I grazed his neck with my lips. I reached for Troy and he inhaled, slow, like the rising color beneath his tan. Lost in his spicy cologne, I wove my fingers through his hair, loving the way he squeezed when he grabbed me back. He knocked my hands aside when I pushed him too close to the edge, the rush of his desperation as heady as the alcohol.

"I'm not finished yet."

"Then show me how it's done, Slave..."

My loyal serf, Troy followed me from the bed, waiting near the dresser as I turned the lights down and the tunes up. He cleared some space on the bureau, lifting me easily. Nose-to-nose, consumed by near-kisses, Troy whispered cute, meaningless shit as he helped my clothes pull a disappearing act. His lips stayed close, hovering as he tasted the notes of my exhale, his hands gliding beneath my lingerie. He pulled me to the edge of the bureau, cementing his body against mine as I held my breath, waiting for his stomach-dropping, mind-blowing, candy-coated pressure.

Fuck, he's good at this...

Troy's sigh–that sweet moment of impact, when two broken pieces united to break a little more–was everything.

Harder.

Faster.

Harder.

Faster...

Troy carried me to the wall, pinning one of my hands as he grazed my neck with short, vicious kisses. "Tell me you love it." His words came to me like a fog, or a dream–a rolling stone kind of magic. I obeyed his command, rewarded by thrusts so deep I forgot how to breath.

On the other side of my bedroom wall, someone pounded their frustration–moving Troy to laugh, and fuck me harder...

* * *

Troy is EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!! Seriously, Scar is one lucky behtch lolololol Btw, did you loop the song? It's AMAZING with this chapter!

If you enjoyed Scar and Troy's moment,  pretty please vote and comment! More steam ahead! <3