Chapter 27 - Power Unleashed

Naruto

Naruto couldn't believe his eyes when the vortex of chakra exploded. Yukino had changed so much. Her hair was now longer, red and flowing around like a raging fire, the dress she was now wearing was white and flowing like the wind, it looked like her dress had pieces floating away but nothing came off. Up her legs were vines that were entwining and moving around her, her wings were healed, not only that, they were now blue, like raging waves from the ocean. They even looked like the waves too and she had a purple aura around her. So this is her true power, huh? A priestess, that explains a lot.

'Grab her, hold her down,' Kabuto yelled, the enemy were now slowly closing in on her.

Before anyone could jump in, Shino's lifeless body appeared beside Naruto and his friends and a white dome appeared over them. Naruto went to walk through it, only to find that he couldn't leave.

'Yukino! Let us out, let us help you!' he shouted.

'I'm sorry, Naruto, but I must take revenge for my family's death... and Shino's. In order to do that, I have to keep you safe,' his friend looked back, her eyes were white with power, she had a smile, but the tears down her cheeks showed her true emotions.

'Enough talk, get her!' Orochimaru yelled and ninja from every direction charged at Yukino.

Naruto watched in frustration thinking they would take her down, but they didn't get close enough to touch her. He, along with his friends, watched as an incredible battle broke out before their eyes. Yukino swung her wings, hurling water at many enemies. She raised her hands to her hair and pulled out flames from it, as she manipulated her hands, the flames grew bigger and more dangerous. They went from red to blue then disappeared, the next wave of attackers were suddenly set ablaze by nothing, they screamed they were burning, but there was nothing.

'The flames are too hot to see,' Neji said as he sat up, he was finally conscious.

'You mean you can see them, Neji?' Lee asked.

'I can see them too,' Sasuke said, 'I can also see the power in them, there's so much of it. And the power radiating from her is immense, she may even be stronger than all of us put together.'

All eyes reverted back to Yukino as she spun and whipped up a ferocious tornado, blowing away eighty per cent of the enemy. There weren't many left, but there were still a lot.

'Don't give up, Lord Orochimaru needs her body as a new vessel, bring her here,' Kabuto yelled.

The rest of the ninja charged throwing kunai at her, but they slowed before they reached her and dropped to the ground. Yukino dropped to the ground, causing a green ripple to fall across the earth then disappear. All of a sudden the enemies were lifted high into the air by vines and roots.

'Like the rest, I release your spirits. You are no longer controlled by Orochimaru. On this night you die, you go to heaven, you are now free,' Yukino said as the roots and vines ripped the bodies apart, turning them green and taking them into the earth.

She then turned her attention to Kabuto and Orochimaru, 'I have not killed in cold blood, I prayed that their spirits be let into heaven freely and their bodies returned to the earth, all of them,' she said, then vines and roots appeared wrapping Kabuto and Orochimaru tightly, 'however, you shall die and be sent to hell.'

Naruto was stunned, her power was incredible, her heart remained kind and pure, no scream of pain echoed through the night. His friend raised her hand up creating a Rasengan, with earth, lightning, water and fire Jutsus condensed inside. She then ripped it in half to create two powerful Rasengan. Naruto watched as she slowly floated over to them, he was shocked with her next move, she kissed both Orochimaru and Kabuto on the forehead.