chapter 1

Author's Note: this story will have four main pov's: The Reader (aka Rick), Grimmjow, Laxus, and Zoro. the last three aren't necessarily main characters, but are vastly important nonetheless.

two weeks ago...

grimmjow pov

"AAAHHHHH!!!!" ooohhh yeah. scream for me baby. let me know how much you love this long dick. her arms were flailing around. i grabbed and pinned them above her head as i kept thrusting harder. she choked back a moan, squeezing her eyes shut desperately trying to run. naw, bitch. ya not going anywhere till i cum. i hit it just a little harder and harder. that wet sound. how her legs were slowly going limp. another blood curdling scream that sent waves of ecstasy all throughout my body. i felt it coming but i didn't wanna stop! i just couldn't stop fucking her. she fought, really hard. i was getting tired of the scratching and biting. i hit her across the face, effectively knocking the bitch out. i kept going.

i finished inside, of course. i got out of the bed, leaving her slowly sleeping. i used the sheets to clean off my limp dick. she wasn't really worth it. saw her at a strip club and followed her home. she had a boyfriend but....well, lets just say she dont no more. he sorta ran into my knife a few times. naw, im lying. i stabbed the fuck outta him with a blade from the kitchen. that's what he get for locking the window. i had to punch it out, bloodying up my fist. i sighed. i used his girlfriend to my heart was content. put that in ya mouth and suck it! i flipped her sleeping body and his pale bloody body on the opposite side of the little bedroom off. that's what they get for messing with me. pantera gets what he wants. period. she didn't wanna give it so i took it. he was just in the way. i sighed. now i gotta do something about them. i put on my jeans and my tee. i flexed my fingers. i may as well take care of her, otherwise she would snitch on me. cant be ruining my fun no time soon. i climbed on top of her and gripped her head. i slowly twisted it around till i heard the wonderful snap. she went limp. good. i got out the bed. i checked around, making sure nothing indicated i was still here. good. i should be in the clear. i stretched a bit before heading out the front door.

i sighed. of course someone called the police. i didn't even muffle her screams. im soo fucking stupid. i didn't fight as they put the handcuffs on me. i was half dragged and shoved into the car. the police officer looked at me, slowly shaking his head. "you are just sick, man. just awful," he said. "felt awfully good too," i smirked. he shut the door, turning his nose in disgust. i shrugged. i inherited loads of dough from my dead grandma. ill be fine. ill just get me a good lawyer and im free and clear.

meanwhile....

zoro pov

i picked the lock till i heard the click. "its good," i told my partner, luffy. he chuckled, opening the door to the safe. we took our bags and filled them up with the clean bills. as far as we could. i hoisted mine on my shoulder. i watched as luffy struggled to hoist his on his shoulder. "want me to carry it?" i asked. he shook his head. "last time you carried it, your chest wound opened back up," he said. his legs shook as he put the heavy bag on his back. "its all healed up, luffy. you know that," i said. he shook his head. "you only just got out of the hospital like two weeks ago. you still have the gauze on your eye," he complained. i sighed. he didn't have to remind me. i still feel the dull ache of my wounds from the last heist we did just 4 months ago now. after making it out, we accidentally tripped a wire setting off a huge explosion. i got the blunt of it trying to protect my little brother luffy. the shrapnel cut me up really bad. i barely made it to the hospital before passing out of blood loss. "im fine. just let me help. we need to get out. i already know we tripped the silent alarm," i said, tugging his bag from him. he whined as i carried both out the safe. i almost ran into a wall if it weren't for my little bro. "just....let me help you out of here. i dont want you running into a wall again," he said. i nodded as i followed him out.