chapter 4

grimmjow pov

i sighed. im not dumb. i cant keep being in denial either. aint no way for me to get over this wall. guess my best hope is to get these handcuffs off and maybe get together with a couple of guys. get some type of arrangement together and we can help each other over the wall. shit. i hate working with other people. im more of a solo act to be honest but....well, gotta get to the bitches on the other side of this wall. hmm....i wonder if someone is strong enough to snap these off of me. i might hurt but im sure i can find someone who is strong enough. i turned back to the general crowd. no one seemed to be paying attention to me. good. either they dont care or they already know its futile by yourself. ok. i need some big tall guys to just toss me over there. i scanned the crowd. dont really see any. most of them seem sorta small. maybe my height or shorter. thinner. hmm...i wonder if i can find that blond guy that was there when i came in this shit hole. i think his name was laxus or whatever. he seemed like he could just toss me over the wall. maybe even over the barbed wire.

 i had started walking towards the middle of the field when two guys about my size came and stood in front of me. they looked me over before their eyes landed on the cuffs. "you must be the one rick is looking for. get back to your cell," grunted one of them. "fuck off," i said as i moved past them. i headed towards the center when i was grabbed and forced against the wall. i sighed. aint been here a whole three hours and i already have to beat someone's ass. "look man, i dont want no trouble. i just wanna get over that wall and enjoy the bitches. im sure if we work together, everyone can get some pussy," i offered. i really dont wanna have to fight anybody. im a lover, not a fighter.....unless i have to fight to love, which i will do in this case if they dont leave me the fuck alone. "listen man, we dont want a problem. just get your exam out of the way so you can be free to do whatever you really wanna do, ok? just go to your cell and wait for rick. once he is done with ya, he wont bother ya till he needs you again," said one of them. hmm....they make a good point. im not so stupid that i wouldn't get something out the way to make life a bit easier. i shrugged. they let out sighs of relief before letting me good. i just headed back to my cell.

i walked into my cell to see kenpachi was already there. looked like he was changing his sheets for whatever reason. the place stunk. real bad. "what the hell happened here?" i asked. he finished setting his pillows back on the bed before bagging up the soiled sheets. he stood up and leaned on the top bunk. "i did what i had to do to save your ass, literally. im not doing it again. not for an ungrateful son of a bitch like you. all you had to do was sit still and wait for rick. i would have beat your ass as soon as i saw you but....lets just say i was able to relieve a lot of stress recently. you leave this cell again before rick is done with you and ill let him be the one to find you and oh boy when he does, lets just say that no one will be there to help you," he grumbled as he took the bag and headed out. i shrugged. i dont know what that was about and i really dont care. im just gonna get this out the way so i can focus on something better.

10 minutes later....

reader pov

i had finished my shower and put my uniform back on before heading back to grimmjow's cell. to my surprise, he was actually waiting for me. "lets just get this out the way," he smirked. i waved him out.

i led him into the exam room and closed the door. i got his chart ready. i uncuffed him. "strip," i said plainly as i pulled on the rubber gloves. "now, before you go feeling all up on me, i just want you to know, im straight. im very straight. all about the pussy over here, ok?" he said. "you and 90% of the people in this prison. you aren't special. strip or ill strip you myself," i grunted as i leaned against the table. he chuckled. "bet you would love to strip me, wouldn't ya?" he said as he started stripping. "you right, i would, and if you dont speed it up, i will," i grunted. he chuckled as he pulled off his jumpsuit and tee, leaving him in his boxer. "im ready, doctor," he smirked. "off," i pointed to his boxers. "naw, i dont wanna embarrass you. im huge," he said. "dont make me ask again," he just raised his hands in surrender. "i warned you," he pulled them down. i couldn't help but laugh. "go ahead, laugh. im sure it will help you with your insecurities," he smirked. no, not by a long shot. he is actually one of the smallest ive seen, and that's just today. cant wait to hear about him in the showers. probably be the laughing stock. "go ahead, you can touch it. im like 6 and a half inches," he chuckled.