chapter 7

grimmjow pov

"ok guys, its simple. rick is in there with kyoraku fucking so this is our one and only time," i said. i came up with the perfect plan to get over the wall. basically, wait till rick is mega horny and talk to the guys who he would normally mess around with. convince them to convince rick to have sex in the shower with the door closed and that should keep him busy for at least 4 hours. he just went in there like a half hour ago. all i had to do is gather a few of em and we can take turns over the wall. they nodded. we made our way over to the court yard.

this is gonna be difficult. it was me, hisagi, yammy, and chad who were trying to get over the wall. yammy and chad are HUGE. they cant be over there at the same time or else we wont be able to come back and bam! solitary here we come. ok. "chad and Shuuhei are bases. hoist me and yammy over the wall. we will meet back here in an hour and a half and switch. another hour and a half and we are all back over here and its like no one ever left. got it?" i asked. they nodded. we used some pillows from our cells to cover the barbed wires and hoisted one at a time over the wall.

it was heaven. pussy heaven. as soon as me and yammy landed in the yard. they were all over us. i was dragged through the yard by some big titty dark skinned bitch and pulled into her cell. she wasted no time taking my clothes off and putting me in her mouth. i ran a hand through her hair as i came. she sucked me till i was hard again and pushed me on the bed. she mounted and rode me like she hadn't had dick in YEARS. i could barely breath when she smothered me with her tits but i wasn't mad at all. first day and i got some pussy. yeah, im all that and a bag of potato chips.

i was woken up by some yelling. i opened my eyes. the girl had fallen asleep on me. i looked to see a shirtless yammy run by the cell i was in. he stopped and came back. "bro we gotta go! we ended up being here like three hours!!" he said. my eyes widened. i got up quickly and started getting dressed. she groaned. "w-w-whats...whats your name?" she whispered. "just call me pantera, baby," i grinned as i pulled up my jumpsuit. she chuckled. "pantera, huh?" she said to herself. i zipped it up. i leaned down. "gimme some sugar," i grinned, pressing my lips against hers. i pulled away and started out. "you better come back and see me!!" she called. i turned back. "whats ya name?" i asked. "mila, now go! if rick finds you....lets just say you dont want him to find you," she kept shooing me out. "ill come and see ya again tomorrow," she nodded and i headed out.

i was met with dirty glares as we made it back over the wall. i just shrugged. "i cant help that i can keep going like the Easter bunny. all we gotta do is the same thing tomorrow. you said rick was horny at least once a day, right?" they all just nodded. we dispersed.

meanwhile...

reader pov

i really need to stop having full blown sex with the inmates. it was right after my last divorce that i started having full blown sex with them. at first it was just head now and again, occasional 'bend over and drop the pants' but now its sex minus the regular bed. usually in their cots but sometimes its in the shower. i sighed. after a quick nap, i got up. he was just waking up too. he chuckled. "we need to fuck like that more often," he grumbled as he stood up next to me. "ill get fired if i neglect my job like this often," i said. i scooted my clothes out the way and turned on the shower. he used the one next to mine. "you know....i get out in like two weeks. how about me and you...you know, actually date," he said as he soaped up his chest. i shrugged. "you know how my job is. we would spend more time together here," i said. he chuckled. "yeah, i wont deny that. how come you dont just get a boyfriend in here?" he asked. "what would happen when its time for me to go home?" i asked. another chuckle. "you might have one of the worst jobs in the world," he grumbled. "i dont see it like that. i mean...i get to enjoy ass like this," i got a hand full of his ass. it fits perfectly in my hand. "i wish you would enjoy it more often," he mumbled.