Gotta Catch Him! (BoyXBoy) <3__<3 SCENE II

Hana: Okay, I know I got like 18 views last chapter, but I don't care I'm bored!

Also this chap is dedicated to xXbunniibooXx, my soon to be cover maker ;)

Oh, and the first chapter was more of a prologue, this is going to be a lot longer and more detailed. And funnier!

Anyway, enjoy! <3

Scene II. Dangerous Rides and Dropping The Soap.

“Hey, Nikita right?”

I just about shat myself. Please don't look at me, please don't look at me, please don-FUUU! He's looking at me.

This is all April and Annie's fault. Just because they are semi-popular, they think they're the shit!

Even, way back in the sixth grade when I first came out of the closet, they automatically decided they wanted to befriend the shy queer kid. Clearly, to look cooler. Every bitch wants a gay friend.

I don't really see why they are popular anyway. Sure, they were skinny, and had good clothes and good money, and they were all tall and stuff. All icky and female-ish. April had no chest, but Annie's cup was bigger then the goblet of fire. They were both tan, and had long brown hair, kinda hazel-ish eyes. You know, typical female. April was probably popular because she was sporty and stuff, on the volley-ball team. Annie was kinda stupid and gullible, and a cheerleader, so that’s probably why.

Now what I don't see, is how I'm not popular. I've got good style. I'm cute and stuff. I'm gay, chicks can't get enough of that shit, it's like an abusive boyfriend or chocolate, they can't resist! But the only friends I have are April and Annie. Oh, and kind of Linnet. Yeah that's pitiful. She hugs me sometimes, in the hallways. Randomly. Yeah, that's pathetic.

Anyway, back to the present! Leatherface was eyeing me up. Like a serial killer. Shit.

“So, do you have a girlfriend. . .?” He stares at her.

“Okay then! a. . .Boyfriend . . .?” He looks away, and opens up his phone, completely ignoring her existence. Well at least he didn't roundhouse kick that bitch or something!

April leaned forward.

“Riley wants your dick.” My mouth drops to the floor as, my face burns with mortification. April. H-How could you?! HOW COULD YOU?!

I somehow lock eyes with him and it's the first time I’ve actually looked at his face before. Nikita. His eyes were solid gray, and his mouth was set hard. Angry. His hair was actually this deep brownish red, now that I've looked at it, and he had lots and lots of piercings...

He had to be at least 3 feet taller then me, I swear this guy is gigantic.

Oh shit. I'm staring! I'm staring!

He looks at me, my face, my eyes, and then my trembling body.

“He'd break.”

WHYFRSGSAAAFWHUTTT??!?!!WHLQAJHGFKAGUDUOFGOWRUG???!?!?!?

Annie does that horrible giggly thing she does, and flipped her hair.

“So, are you saying, your too big for him?” Yes. Yes he was. Too big. Gahh! I cover my face in my hands, horrified. How could this happen?! Really?! This has got to be the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to do in my life. I'm just going to go die now.