Gotta Catch Him! (BoyxBoy) scene 4!

A/N: I apoligize for having taken forever! I had family issues for a while! BUT IT'S OKAY NIGGAS COS I'M BACKK! Please enjoy this (amazing) chapter! 

Scene 4. 

Great, god dammit Riley! What is wrong with you?! WHAT IS WRONG?! I had a sudden image in my mind of April and Annie swimming around in my head like Obi Won Kinobi, saying, "One will achieve not sexy man juices if one is a fucking idiot." 

I just stared at my delicate feet and avoided eye-contact with Leather-face. 

"I'm just going to go crawl in a corner and ferment now. Okay, goodbye." I stood, but he grabbed my little hand in his big one and i swear i felt a bit of orgasm all over me. 

"I think it's cute, how you always say the most random things." He gave a heartstopping smile, and i saw the little glint of the silver ball on his tongue. 

"I--You--!" For the first time in my life, i had nothing to say. Just, oh my god. My eyes sparkled, "L-Leather-face..." I whispered.

"What?" The smile disappeared and he was scary again, "What did you call me?"

"Nothing!" I think my nipples just cried. 

"Did you just call me leather-face?" He snapped, "What the hell?" 

Quick Riley! THINK GODDAMIT!

There's only one option for survival. Seduction.

I pulled him into a delicate hug. Omg Riley, you so fucking smart, you are just a dam goddess. There is no way this isn't going to work.

"Don't speak." I whispered and rubbed whatever bodypart i could reach in the awkward position. It was his elbow. Oh well. Shit happens.

"Riley, You are so fucking weird." He sighed and rubbed his temples as if i was his five year old kid peeing on cereal boxes at Walmart. "Whatever, just close your eyes and try not to ruin the moment." For once in my young life i do as i'm told. I felt his lips aginst mine and it was like freaking stars exploding, and babies being born and hungry people being fed. It was just the dam best. 

Something though, much to my chagrin was going on. I think--I think i'm bloody well turning into a cat. That has to be it, I"m making odd little Kitty noises that i just can't control and just akjhgddalksjghfsdjfh. I am no longer Riley the Human. I am fucking Sex-craze the Cat. 

"N-Nikita..." I moan, as his tongue does a paticularily nice little trick in my mouth. "Shut up." He snaps. His mouth moves to my neck and he starts nipping and sucking and biting. My fingers dig into his back as i go freaking crazy.

"Hey, Is dad home? The door was unlocked."

"Steven?" I jump, "Hey, i think your family is home!" Oh my god, i can't let his parents see me like this! 

"Crap." He grabs me and pulls me towards the window, Wait. Wait. "What are you doing?!" This is too much for Sex-Craze the Cat to handle, The world was beautiful colors and my boy parts were very very happy indeed. I Don't even know what year it is at the moment. 

Before i know it Nikita's out the fucking window like Spider-man. He crawls down the side of the house and then jumps. 

"Fucking fuck!" I yell and look out the window, "Are you okay?!" 

"I'm fine, now jump!"

"WHAT?!'

"JUMP!"

"NO!"

"JUMP BEFORE I FUCKING COME BACK IN THERE AND WHIP YOU WITH MY FUCKING BELT RILEY. 

I cry. 

"NO!"

"Fuck Riley! Just do it, I'll catch you!

My life flashes before my eyes. Opening christmas presents and crying because Linette got a fucking Bratz doll and I got hot whells, and i wanted a dam slut doll too. Trying on Mom's lipstick, crying in the bathtub after watching The Notebook...

I swing my legs out the window, sniffle and jump.

I think about my funeral, and hope I get a good Dead-People Make-Up artsist, and maybe Mom will find a way to get Tyra Banks to show up and give a speach. I just hope they don't play, "If I die young" I'll roll over in my fucking grave. Shit, after a couple months i'll be crawling with dam worms and my Beauty will have faded...

Don't be fucking rediculous Riley, You're beauty will never fade. You're too fabulous. 
 Suddenly i fell impact and I start wailing.

"I'M ALIVE, i"M ALIVE OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO START FUCKING GOING TO CHURCH AGIN, i'M SUVED."  My words are all slurred

.Nikita rolls his eyes and dropps me, "Ow! Jerk, Don't do something like that to a lady!"

"I don't see any ladies around here. "He snaps.

"That's right, I forgot. I'm not a lady, I'm a fucking queen." i stood up and brushed off my skinny jeans. "These were expensive..." I muttered. :Okay, why did that just happen?"

He shoves his hands in his jean pockets, "Well, that wasn't really my house."

"WHAT?!"

"I kind of picked the lock and broke in."

"WHAT?!"

"And, we might get arrested so... Let's go." 

I practically shit myself. My intestines are seized with shock, If i breath the wrong way the hell hounds will be released and i will fucking crap my pants. 

"I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL! I'LL BE RAPED BY LARGE PROSON INMATES WHO WANT TO KEEP ME AS A BITCH! I'LL BECOME A PRISON SLUT! i'LL HAVE TO GIVE LAP DANCES FOR SURVIVAL!"

"You will, if you keep fucking yelling like that!" He grabs my arm and we start running.

"Wait, I"m too delicate to run!"

"Excuse me little miss Princess, I could just leave you there if you don't want to get too sweaty."

"My sweat smells like flowers so it's okay." 

I don't have to see his face to know he's rolling his eyes at me. Oh my god I can't breathe i feel like i just tried to lift Chloe Kardashian. my whole body hurts.

I just hate my life. 

A/N: Sorry for all the typos guys! Leave feedback! Oh, I just whipped this chap up real quick on a friends lap top so it might not be so great... sorry :'c