Which boy? (boyxboy)

Hi guys this is my first boyxboy story!!! Plz comment and vote and fan and enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into the school parking lot and saw my best friend Alec waiting for me. Yea I’m popular with the girls and everything. But there lost because I am a closet gay. Yes shocking I know but having an abusive father and a mother that’s drunk all the time you don’t look at girls the same way. Alec is the only person that knows I’m gay. I told him last summer when he first moved here. He was very acceptable and I was glad. He told me if anything happens come to his house. I practically live at his house. His parents know I get beat and they let me stay there. Once again I am grateful for them. Its hard to have a crush on anybody here cause no one here is gay. Not that I know of. So I just wait till I can get out of this damn town. But I feel like today something is going to happen I don’t know what but I just do. I think my life is getting better. While I was in deep thought I saw a body fly across my car. I slammed on my brakes and rushed out. I saw a boy lying on the ground I rushed over to him and yelled in to his ear.

“Hello are you ok?”

“Hello that’s my hear!!” he yelled back. He was also the most obvious gay on the planet. The way he talked and looked. This is what my life is pointing to. Love.