Chapter 4-The fight

Eh nothing to really say but I think I’m gonna start writing a new story here s sneak peek tell me what you think!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Love is Forbidden

I saw him from across the house eating. Yes you think I’m a stalker but I have all rights to. I love him with all my heart and more. But our love will never be. For a couple reasons. 1. He’s as straight as well……straight can be. 2. We live in the same house and to make it worse he’s my brother. I’m gay and he’s straight and my brother that’s not normal.

Watch as Luke challenges life and goes all out for the guy he loves.

Id like feed back please. Any way on to our main event. -smile-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got home to Alec’s house and went straight up to his room and feel asleep. I woke up to a phone ringing. I looked up at the caller id and saw it was Sam. I pressed talk.

“Hello?” I said in a annoyed tone.

“Hey babe.”

“Ok one thing straight I ain’t your babe no more. You dumped me for some skank. I don’t appreciate it. And I-”

“Now wait. He kissed me and told me if I don’t follow him he’ll hurt me. I was doing it cause I didn’t want to hurt you. Also he was my ex and I didn’t like him. He’s abusive and I think you and Alec should stay away from him.”

“Oh……” Was all I could say.

“Yea now you believe me.”

“Yea……how about we try again just the two of us. This Friday and my place?”

“Sound awesome.” He said as we said our good byes Alec woke up.

“Hey sleepy head.” I said.

“Hey.”

“So don’t see Darr- I mean Dick again.”

“I'm sorry, but why?”

“He abusive.”

“Haha how in the hell would you know?”

“Because I do and don’t worry bout it. Just don’t see him again.”

“I will see who ever I want Steve.”

“Alec….”

“Don’t Alec me! You think cause I like you I’m gonna dump someone else? Well your wrong”

“ALEC HOW DARE YOU THINK IM JEALOUS. I JUST HEARD THAT HE CAN ABUSIVE PEOPLE AND I DON’T WANT YOU TO GET HURT. GOSH SELFCENTERD MUCH. I THINK ITS BEST YOU WENT HOME.”

“IDOIT WERE IN MY HOUSE. LEAVE NOW!!!!”

“FINE I WILL AND WHEN YOUR NOT SUCH A DOUCHE BAG COME TALK TO ME.

After the fight we didn’t talk for two weeks. We only focused on our relationships with our guys. To be honest I didn’t miss Alec that much. Until that accident happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short I have to go someplace BTW tell me what you guys think about my new story that im gonna write in a while. HATE IT LOVE IT?!?!?!? AND I NEED 5 VOTES TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ?!?!?!?! <3

~LovetheBuffalo