Chapter 2-Alec's Secret

Hey just enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I stared gapping at the boy that was on the floor. He had the most gorgeous eyes in the world. I was so pulled into his eyes I didn’t notice Alec shaking me. I let him pull me up me and the dudes stares never leaving each other. Alec got in our way and I snapped out of it. I went over to talk to the guy and started to talk to him.

“Hey I’m sorry I didn’t see you there. Sorry” I said with a shy smile. He smiled back which made my heart beat fast. I saw Alec behind me looking annoyed.

“Hey its no biggie. I'm Sam.” he said keeping that shy smile on his face.

“Nice to meet you Sam. I'm Steve." I said.

"Well see ya around.” he said.

As I watched him walk off I heard Alec scoff. He’s been acting weird these day and I don’t know why he been spacey a lot. I’m worried about him so I decide to ask him if he wanted to come over tonight. We haven’t hung out in a while.

“Hey bro wanna come over after school?”

“No why don’t we go to my house I don’t wanna mess with your parents.”

“Yea sure.”

--------------------------------------------------

The day went by fast and it was already the last block. Drama. I loved drama I was so good at it. It was something my parents couldn’t put me down on. I walked in to see the guy I almost killed. When he saw me his eyes brightened up. He walked over to me and we started having a conversation. I told him my secret and he said he knew. He said it was the way I looked at him. He was gay to. We now have a date Friday at 6. Live was actually looking up for me. I was waiting for Alec and I couldn’t find him. So I decide to go look for him. I found him in the gym playing ball. He was playing hard (ya’ll have dirty minds). When ever he played hard he was mad. I went to him and we started playing. I was in the lead with 10 points when he quit.

“Eh I quit.”

“LOSER!!!”

“Nah bro I ain’t no loser.” He said in his very cute country accent.

I walked towards him and got in his face. “Loser.” I started pushing him and we started to have a little fight. I then tackled him and landed on top of him. I started down at his face and his face was red. RED. He was blushing!! Wait why was he blushing he’s straight. RIGHT?!?!?!? I got off of him. I helped him up.

“Totally loser game bro.”

“Yeah yea yea, lets just go.” He said as he started to walk away and me behind him.

We got in my car and drove away. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw him looking at me. I smiled and he looked away. Yep……something is wrong with him. We pulled into his drive away and got out and walked inside.

“Hey mom I’m home and Steve is spending the night.” I looked at him as he finished the last part.

“Hey I don’t need to spe-”

“Okay honey.”

I looked at him in anger.

“Why am I spending the night?”

“To talk.”

“Uh……ok.”

We went into his room and did our homework. After that we ate and went back up-stairs to talk.

“So what do you wanna talk bout?”

“I’m um…..uh…..g-g-g-g-g-”

“Come on dude spit it out.” I said.

“I’m gay,” I stared at shock….for about five seconds. I squealed like a little girl that just found she got a pink jeep for her birthday.

“Does your mom know?”

“Yea.”

“Dad?’

“Yes.”

“Wow….I wish it was that easy to tell my parents.”

“It wasn’t.” He said truthfully. I looked at him and gestured with my hands to go on. “Well my dad was pissed. Went on a fishing trip and came home happy. He accepted me. I was very thankful. My mom squealed like you just did.”

“Wow!”

“Yep.”

“I have a date.” I said and when I looked up at Alec I saw hurt in his eyes. Then it changed to anger. Then back to normal.

“With the Sam kid.” He spit the name out like it was poison. I looked at him strangely again.

“Alec is there something you wanna tell me?”

“NO!”

“I think there is!”

“NO THERE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Come on tell me.”

“Fine….I might have a little crush on you.”

“OoOh!?!?!?! Alec you’re a real nice guy but I don’t wanna stop a friendship. Plus we have our own life’s to life.” I said. I saw the hurt in his eyes but he just nodded. I pulled him into a hug and knew he was crying.

Alec’s POV!!!!!

I told the guy I’m in love with I liked him. He said he doesn’t wanna hurt his friendships. It hurts to be in love with someone for over a year and have them dump you just like that. It really hurts. I want Steve bad. He’s just so out in space he can’t see that I’M HEAD OVER HEALS FOR HIM. But our love will never be. So I guess its time to move on…..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOOO how was that was it good leave a comment and vote and fan and all that good stuff. J -LovetheBuffalo