Chapter 7-Revealed

Hey guys, the person I dedicated this to made both my awesome covers!!!! 

=======================================================

Alex stayed the night at my house. It was good that we could be in love with out the school knowing. But that was kinda starting to bother me! I mean come on. I feel crappy when I cant hold his hand in school . When I cant kiss him. I can only hug him. I just wish he would have the balls to say it. But he’s scared and is confused. I love him, I’ll always love him. But if it comes to the point where he wont admit it, that will be the end of us. I just cant go on like this. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the next morning. We had to get up early for school. I got Alex up and told him to take a shower. After that I took one.  I walked in with just a towel on. Alex must have gone downstairs to get something to eat. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I saw Alex cooking some food for me and him. I walked up and put my arms around him. I dug my face into his hair. He smelt so good. I heard him give a chuckle. He turned around and kissed me on the cheek. The cheek. WTF. I tried to kiss him, but he went back to cooking.  I shrugged it off and went to lay on the couch. Will Alec ever tell?

~School~

Me and Alec were driving to school. I pulled up and parked. I looked around and gave him a kiss and we got out. Yes it was weird not to hold his hand. Yes it was weird not to look at him all the time. I just…..GAH. WHY IS LIFE SO FRIKING COMPLECATED??? I can’t shrug that one off. Because I know it will always be there. Life. It makes no sense. Its like that damn book “Hunger Games.” It makes no sense to technically  GIVE UP your kid. Its so stupid to see a child go to waste, when they should live life on there own. And the damn thing that makes me sad the most is Alec having a hunger games game with himself.

I walked in and looked around, everyone was staring. I tensed up and walked, Alec following behind me. But then suddenly everyone looked at me with affection. They heard what happened. I was getting smiles from all the girls, and guys. I looked at Alec and saw him get a jealous face. I wanted to have fun with this. I winked at one guy and he nearly dropped to the floor.

Alec was pissed. He looked at me and just walked away.

“Alec?” I said in a whisper.

“What the hell Steve. You know I love you.” that pissed me off. I exploded. 

“WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU LOVE ME. IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN’T BE HIDING ME LIKE A PUPPY. I CAN’T TAKE THE STRESS IT GIVE ME TO NOT BEING ABLE TO HOLD YOU!” 

Alec just looked astonished. He looked past me and ran away. I turned around and all the students where there. Now I feel like dying. 

=======================================================

YEA be mad at me. You guys must hate me! I’m soo srry I’ve been busy! Not really lol I’ve been playing this game a lot. I’m sorry expect more updates! I know its short but stupid writers block -_-.